Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE (41306 Views)

China Importation Training Course-free Info Inside! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
surveycash2:
@ Seun, I know you are oga of nairaland. You don't have to keep b a n n in g me to show it nah. Ok Oga Seun, unban Surveycash oo so I can proceed.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2013
samfaj:
Abeg who get d contact of Oga Seun, so that we can talk 2 him 2 stop banning our mentor ooo...because we seriously need ds lectures ooo...!!!

Na like this we go dey go? sad I'm gradually being frustrated out of here by Seun and his mods

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2013
surveycash2:

Na like this we go dey go? sad I'm gradually being frustrated out of here by Seun and his mods
Haaaaa...this is serious oooooo, what can we do now? We are seriously in need of ds nao...abeg, any sugestion ooo...!!!
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Joksie: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tonjeola1:
already...
ready
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by OMARANYA(f): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
I really love what is going on here. However, I will suggest the lecturer tries out other avenues to continue his good works. You can try using Skype for the lectures or create a page on Facebook for lectures. Do not allow the excesses of others to prevent you from fulfilling your desires. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
OMARANYA: I really love what is going on here. However, I will suggest the lecturer tries out other avenues to continue his good works. You can try using Skype for the lectures or create a page on Facebook for lectures. Do not allow the excesses of others to prevent you from fulfilling your desires. More grease to your elbows.

Thanks for the encouragement. I have bought a domain name and will pay for hosting soon. This is a task WE must complete. I can't do it alone. Do your part by recommending this to those interested in forex. We need at least 100, 000 live traders in this country

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by cashkid: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2013
na wa o!!!!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2jideofor(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmm well done surveycash... if you need any help with your blog, SEO and traffic generation, let me know and I will help rank your website with valuable tips

2sexy
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
2jideofor: Hmm well done surveycash... if you need any help with your blog, SEO and traffic generation, let me know and I will help rank your website with valuable tips

2sexy

I'll really count on your help. Your earlier suggestions proved you know you onions well. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lesson 12: Analysising the forex market cont'd

We have looked at technical analysis in our previous lessons where we learnt how to generate signals to open a position. In our next class, we'll be looking at Fundamental Analysis. Before we proceed, we'll like to take a look at the last trade we took on Friday 15 February, 2013.

If you have not forgotten, on that day, our system generate a BUY signal for EURJPY. We bought[b] EURJPY @ 124.96 SL:124.46 TP: 125.96. [/b]

The trade did not reach any of the limits (SL or TP) that Friday. On Monday 18 Feb 2013, EURJPY rose up to 125.88 (92 pips, which 8 pips to our 100pips TP target) as shown by candle B. There was a retest of this point @ candle C before EURJPY finally crashed hitting our 50 pips SL @ 124.46. This showed that points B & C are strong resistances and EURJPY could not break it.

[img]http://dc586.4shared.com/img/Kd5pQivy/s7/analysis.PNG?async[/img]

To check the properties (open, close, high and low) of candlesticks, just place your cursor on the Open of the candle as shown below

[img]http://dc586.4shared.com/img/pEutGd2f/s7/analysis_3.PNG?async[/img]

You can check the history of all your trades under the terminal window. Just click Account History and you'll see all your placed trades. The wins will be in green while the loss in pink as you can see for the EURJPY trade.

[img]http://dc586.4shared.com/img/Sc8GgzzF/s7/0.9121019384264341/analysis_2.PNG?async[/img]

Candle D closed below ema 21 showing a possible sell signal and was confirmed by candle E. At this point (E) one could enter a sell signal to target 100 pips.

You can use the Cross Hair to check the number of pips.
Click the Cross Hair icon. Move it around and like a sniper, target where the point of interest.
Hold the left mouse and drag to the point of interest.

[img]http://dc586.4shared.com/img/TWqFNcP3/s7/analysis_4.PNG?async[/img]

I wanted to see the number of pips EURJPY has moved. I took the Cross Hair and placed at the close of the candle (point C) where I would have sold EURJPY and dragged to point F which is the lowest low it reached. You can see 4/194/122.27 below the line F. The 194 reps number of pips while 122.27 reps the price of EURJPY @ that point. This means if you sold EURJPY @ point C, you would have made the 100pips target since it moved 194 pips downward.

This is all about the commentary on our last trade. If there is any grey areas about this analysis, please feel free to ask questions as we are gradually entering into the game. If you are lost, please cry out now so we can rescue you before we go far ooo. cheesy

In lesson 13 God's willing, we shall delve into the world of fundamental analysis.

Assignment
1. We are going to add more pairs to trade. So open new charts for EURUSD, EURAUD and insert the ema 21 for each and
timeframe of 4hours just as we did for EURJPY.

2. Place at least 1 trade next week and report your result.
Submission deadline: Thursday 28 February 2013.
Failure to submit this attracts penalties.
100 marks.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Rhemite(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
JUST GOT IN NOW AND AM STILL A LEARNER HEHE. I AM TRUELLY INTERESTED IN FOREX TRADING .
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2jideofor(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
surveycash2:

I'll really count on your help. Your earlier suggestions proved you know you onions well. Thanks
Anytime bro... we can make this an international platform where people could learn forex. I have left babypips and I am now here based on rozay's recommendation...
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2013
i tink i opened an order about some days back and this is what is left of the order, it keeps changing, how do i put an end to this; which i assume is a progressing order.. thankx. or does it mean something else..? thankx boss, keep going, let the only thing that can stand in your way be GOD, you and your loved ones; those you give the permission to.. dont give oga Seun a chance... do your thing....

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2013
and also i dont understand the idea of lot size, i dont know how much i set out for a trade when i use any lot sub multiples... is they any constant...?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2013
@OP, thanx again. God bless u 4 d good work u r doing...We are working on d assignment sir.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2013
Rhemite: JUST GOT IN NOW AND AM STILL A LEARNER HEHE. I AM TRUELLY INTERESTED IN FOREX TRADING .

Hope you have learnt new things?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2013
2jideofor: Anytime bro... we can make this an international platform where people could learn forex. I have left babypips and I am now here based on rozay's recommendation...

@2sexy..Thanks in advance. I have hosted a better name.
@Rozay...Thanks for the recommendation my Oga. I appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Hardetutu01(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: and also i dont understand the idea of lot size, i dont know how much i set out for a trade when i use any lot sub multiples... is they any constant...?
oga suveycash,pls answer dis question
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Trulie(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Is there a way we could take our profit at a level below d TP when we realised that out targeted TP level could nt be reached due to stronq resistance level(s) as seen in the example above wher we cud hav made abt 92pips (as aqainst d unattainable 100pips targeted) thereby avoidinq the 50pips SL level.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2jideofor(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2013
too bad
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by OMARANYA(f): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
F
2jideofor: Hmm well done surveycash... if you need any help with your blog, SEO and traffic generation, let me know and I will help rank your website with valuable tips

2sexy
Sorry to deviate from the topic of the site. Please Mr Jideofor, I think I'll be needing ur help. Please how can I contact you.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by youngmega: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
PLS BRO ...I WILL LOVE TO KNOW WHERE U STAY COS I NEED A FOREX MENTOR TO GUIDE ME COS AM 17 NOW AND A
HAVE BEEN DEMO TRAADING FOR 6MONTH BUT I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND ..PLS I WILL LOVE TO HAVE U AND UR NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK MORE AND I HAVE AN IDEA THAT WIL BENEFIT US ALL TO DO ...SO THAT WE WONT NEED A START UP CAPITAL FOR FOREX WHEN WE ARE DONE
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2jideofor(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
OMARANYA: F
Sorry to deviate from the topic of the site. Please Mr Jideofor, I think I'll be needing ur help. Please how can I contact you.
Send me an email so that I may know if it is something I can do or help you with... cool

doyen2fine at gmail dot com
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
am wondering if i can stand the psychological strain if i am trading with my real money,i opened and lost on 2 orders today.... e no easy, sha i am learning beta. i just dont know how access and verify my remaining balance and i want to change my leverage ratio.... thankx my Chairmens.. esp @surveyCash..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2jideofor(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2013
[size=40pt]ATTENTION![/size]

This is to inform the house as message from SurveyCash himself. He ask me to tell all that he has not abandoned you but just serving his ban. Isnt that ridiculouse?

Banning someone that is affecting lives positively?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by cashkid: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
2jideofor: [size=40pt]ATTENTION![/size]

This is to inform the house as message from SurveyCash himself. He ask me to tell all that he has not abandoned you but just serving his ban. Isnt that ridiculouse?

Banning someone that is affecting lives positively?
More than ridiculous bro, thanks for delievering his message and cant wait to have him back here
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by cashkid: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
surveycash2: Lesson 12: Analysising the forex market cont'd

We have looked at technical analysis in our previous lessons where we learnt how to generate signals to open a position. In our next class, we'll be looking at Fundamental Analysis. Before we proceed, we'll like to take a look at the last trade we took on Friday 15 February, 2013.

If you have not forgotten, on that day, our system generate a BUY signal for EURJPY. We bought[b] EURJPY @ 124.96 SL:124.46 TP: 125.96. [/b]

The trade did not reach any of the limits (SL or TP) that Friday. On Monday 18 Feb 2013, EURJPY rose up to 125.88 (92 pips, which 8 pips to our 100pips TP target) as shown by candle B. There was a retest of this point @ candle C before EURJPY finally crashed hitting our 50 pips SL @ 124.46. This showed that points B & C are strong resistances and EURJPY could not break it.

In this analysis that we could not reach the take profit level, does that mean we lost money because in the table showing the trade history i could see -58 or something like that?thanks

To check the properties (open, close, high and low) of candlesticks, just place your cursor on the Open of the candle as shown below

You can check the history of all your trades under the terminal window. Just click Account History and you'll see all your placed trades. The wins will be in green while the loss in pink as you can see for the EURJPY trade.

[img]http://dc586.4shared.com/img/Sc8GgzzF/s7/0.9121019384264341/analysis_2.PNG?async[/img]

Candle D closed below ema 21 showing a possible sell signal and was confirmed by candle E. At this point (E) one could enter a sell signal to target 100 pips.

Click the Cross Hair icon. Move it around and like a sniper, target where the point of interest.

I wanted to see the number of pips EURJPY has moved. I took the Cross Hair and placed at the close of the candle (point C) where I would have sold EURJPY and dragged to point F which is the lowest low it reached. You can see 4/194/122.27 below the line F. The 194 reps number of pips while 122.27 reps the price of EURJPY @ that point. This means if you sold EURJPY @ point C, you would have made the 100pips target since it moved 194 pips downward.

This is all about the commentary on our last trade. If there is any grey areas about this analysis, please feel free to ask questions as we are gradually entering into the game. If you are lost, please cry out now so we can rescue you before we go far ooo. cheesy

In lesson 13 God's willing, we shall delve into the world of fundamental analysis.

Assignment
1. We are going to add more pairs to trade. So open new charts for EURUSD, EURAUD and insert the ema 21 for each and

100 marks.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by cashkid: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2013

In this analysis that we could not reach the take profit level, does that mean we lost money because in the table showing the trade history i could see -58 or something like that?thanks

Assignment

100 marks.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by cashkid: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2013

Assignment

100 marks.
Does that mean that we lost some cash in the above illustrations becos i could see something like -58 in our trade history table shown above. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Kashif(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Though I don't have surveycash's permission, I am willing to answer questions newbies may have on forex until he is back (time permiting).

A quick one for the fellow who wants to change his lot size: On your trading platform, go to Tools - Options - Trade; from there, adjust your lot size accordingly. Alternatively, you can select your lot size when you want to place an order. On the order window, you will see 'Volume'. Do your adjustment there. MT4 by default uses your last lot size when you place an order.

For the mate who wants to close an order before TP or SL, right-click on the trade and click 'Close Order'

Hope this helps....
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Kashif(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
cashkid:
Does that mean that we lost some cash in the above illustrations becos i could see something like -58 in our trade history table shown above. thanks

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / Long Queues As Residents Rush For New Naira Notes In Kano (pics) / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.