Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Did America Really Land On The Moon - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did America Really Land On The Moon (1127 Views)

Poll: Did America Really Land on the moon?

Yes they Landed: 0% (0 votes)
No, the pictures are studio pictures: 100% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

A Trip To The Moon: Photos Of How They Assembled Apollo II (NASA). / Am The First Nigerian To Land On Akrotiri Country / Dana Tragedy:pilot First Asked To Land On Longer Runway After First Engine Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did America Really Land On The Moon by Elgaxton(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hi Guys,

I was arguing with a Friend as per America being the first to Land on the moon

and was I Gob smacked with what I saw on the net on this issue?

check this out: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/solarsystem/earth/apolloevidence.shtml

Please I really want to know your take on this issue.

Did America really land on the moon?
Re: Did America Really Land On The Moon by banni: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2008
No they did not.Technology nowadays has shown so many numerous flaws in the pictures from the moon.

(1) (Reply)

19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence / I Need Info On Italian Visa Very Urgently / About Dubai Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.