Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Help Me Out Pls! Ho Do I Build A Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Out Pls! Ho Do I Build A Blog (565 Views)

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? / Help Me Out Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Pls! Ho Do I Build A Blog by Zhedoga: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm here in Lafia, Nasarawa state with alot of practical knowledge about issues that are relevant to businesses. However, i discovered recently that alot of people call me for information of which i always offer such important information for free. Hence, i have decided to take my place. if u are here and u think u can help me on how to create or design a blog that will within this year give birth to a website, pls help me out urgenttly. pls also state ur interest through c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com or u can reach me : 08068156673. u can also freely leave a response here and i will forever love and appreciate ur kind gesture.
thanks, Chris[b]
[/b][i][/i] tongue
Re: Help Me Out Pls! Ho Do I Build A Blog by antontech(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
I can help you build and customise you blog,even add a domain on it if u want.See my own blog http://www.infobleez..com ,i also design websites
Re: Help Me Out Pls! Ho Do I Build A Blog by naijacutee(f): 1:58am On Jan 10, 2013
It's very simple to build a blog. You sound like quite an intelligent person, and you should be able to understand the ropes if shown to you. Just go to www. and click on "Get Started". Follow instructions, and you should have your blog ready in minutes. All the best!
Re: Help Me Out Pls! Ho Do I Build A Blog by naijainfogalery: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2013
hello Creating a blog does not require any practical knowledge like that, Its what you can do yourself, go to
blogger.com
or

register, Sign in, then start creating, Choose from a variety of templates and you are on, I can assist you on how to create it. i will also give you tips on SEO, like my page on facebook, and send me a message, https://www.facebook.com/NaijaInformationGallery

or follow me on twitter @naijainfogalery

check out my blog naijainformationgallery..com

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In Oil Business. / A Nollywood Film Producer Is Calling On You Now! / Charcoal At Your Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.