Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? (1075 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Dangote Plans To Generate 12,000MW Of Electricity By 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by emflex(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2015
I was relying on NNPC for PMS to operate my generator since PHCN is never consistent. Now, that was before the fuel scarcity. I quickly opted for solar inverters and batteries. It's been raining everyday since then so the sun hasn't been consistent too hence my batteries aren't optimally charged. Should i build a dam and use turbines to generate electricity to run my business?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2015
By all means. Build a dam.
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by Greyworld: 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
Lol,ma broda d tin tire mi sef. Even if yu get a dam am sure smtin wll stil go sour.......its a failed system.

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
Like its easy..
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by emflex(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
Greyworld:
Lol,ma broda d tin tire mi sef. Even if yu get a dam am sure smtin wll stil go sour.......its a failed system.

Same thought. An array of electric poles were destroyed by a heavy wind around my vicinity. Two weeks later, nothing has been done about it.
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by Greyworld: 7:00pm On May 14, 2015
emflex:

Same thought. An array of electric poles were destroyed by a heavy wind around my vicinity. Two weeks later, nothing has been done about it.
But we av a govt. Well I av given up 9ja.
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by Jumbledwords: 7:12pm On May 14, 2015
Are you being sarcastic or real? Your answer will influence my response.
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by Pavore9: 8:13pm On May 14, 2015
emflex:
I was relying on NNPC for PMS to operate my generator since PHCN is never consistent. Now, that was before the fuel scarcity. I quickly opted for solar inverters and batteries. It's been raining everyday since then so the sun hasn't been consistent too hence my batteries aren't optimally charged. Should i build a dam and use turbines to generate electricity to run my business?

lf you insist on generating your own power this can inspire you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i3-w6MZP1U
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by laudate: 11:57am On May 16, 2015
emflex:

No need to build a dam. grin

Use an LPG Gas-powered generator.

There are different types in the market and they work with LPG Propane Gas Or LPG Butane Gas (a.k.a cooking gas). cool

There is no scarcity of gas! And it is 40% more environmentally friendly than PMS or AGO.
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by Cargoed: 6:47pm On May 17, 2015
we will like to know about your solar setup how old is it and how many batteries and what type

the real issue with solar is how u plan to use it, regard less of sun. You need to also swap your machines that are inefficient consumes too much electricity. You can not use your solar like NEPA you need to re-orient urself it is this idea that brought NEPA down.

If you like build a dam u will still reach the same situation if you don't plan your energy storage well.

We can build 1mw to 25mw solar hybrids facility.
Re: Should I Build A Dam And Use Turbines To Generate Electricity For My Business? by zeestone99(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2015
For ur solar/inverter installations @ affordable price call or sms 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com, you can visit our website www.monzpowersolutions.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale Of Used 10feet Challenger Large Format Printer. / Jason Njoku & Irokotv Reportedly Laying Off Top Executives,100s Of Staff Sacked / Is Paypal And Payoneer Issue Solved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.