Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Unleash Your Computing Anger - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unleash Your Computing Anger (1170 Views)

Microsoft Announces Windows 10 And Holographic Computing / Cloud Computing / Thread For Infrastructure, Networks, Virtualisation And Cloud Computing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unleash Your Computing Anger by Cactus(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2006
Many people will definitely have wanted to punch, smash a piece of computing equipment at one point in time, I know i have smashed a laptop and an ipod with a hammer, It felt really cool.

But for those who don't want to smash a fully functional piece of computing equipment, i came across this site

http://www.bashthecomputer.com/

have fun
Re: Unleash Your Computing Anger by Zahymaka(m): 5:16am On Apr 28, 2006
The page failed to load. Everytime I find that I can't install Linux because of my monitor, or that I'm having a problem on a single line of code, I feel like smashing my screen.

I've given it a few playful punches and smacks in the past but nowadays I relieve my tension by coming on Nairaland!
Re: Unleash Your Computing Anger by Mario(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2006
lol @Zahymaka, That is very good to know that NAIRALAND is the answer.

I have also in the past smash my Toshiba PPC phone trying to download or open a web site and I always regret doing that but NAIRALAND has solved most of the problems cos u meet the right people here to help u.

Thank u Ladies and Gentlemen of NAIRALAND forum.

(1) (Reply)

Converting Vhs To Dvd / Contribute Computer And Digital Abbreviations And Meanings / Guys: Lg Lsp 3510 Cdma Driver Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.