Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices (1155 Views)

Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, / Uchay - Sure Thing (one Of The Best Voices I've Heard In A While) / The Best Voices In Rap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Seun(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2006
I'm in the mood to buy some international music, but if I'm not sure which musicians to check out.

I want to buy music with good lyrics, but more importantly I want the music to be rendered by a musician whose voice is simply excellent. Examples of musicians I know whose voices are excellent include Celine Dion, R. Kelly, Corinne Bailey Rae, Christina Aguilera and maybe Fantasia Barrino.

Can you give me examples of other contemporary musicians whose voices are really good? I don't care if they are popular or not, but they must have that raw voice talent to be considered!
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Seun(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2006
I've just discovered Craig Davis. 7 days is solid!

Did she decline? No
Didn't she mind? I don't think so
Was it for real? Damn sure
What was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24
So was she keen? She couldn't wait

His voice is really good. Good enough to listen to!
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by drrionelli(m): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2009
Say what you will about her choice of material, her diva-esque habits, her friends and all, but Mariah Carey has one of the most amazing voices in all of popular music. No question about it. She can do it! Her superb breath control and that astounding range let her cover territory that other singers wouldn't--and shouldn't even consider going near.

As to males, well, there's Raul Midon. Nothing wrong with his pipes.
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 03, 2009
Old thread cheesy, but anyway,

Jennifer Hudson---> Has that big old, sweet voice. It's rare to come by her voice these days.

Leona Lewis---> She's taking over from Mariah Carey. She's a huge sigh of relief from the Britney Spears of this world.

Chrisette Michele----> Not that popular but has a very very powerful unique voice. She's on a different league. cool

Fantasia---> Superb vocal range. According to me, the best live entertainer of our time. She makes you stand on your feet.

Mariah Carey would always come first to me when it comes to best voices but it's annoying she doesn't sing ballads as she used to.
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 03, 2009
Christte Michele-- Golden cool

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDtWrBcFD0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 03, 2009
Fantasia. Woooooooooooooooooh tongue

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYnh05t-D8k&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by frijos(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2009
Usher Raymond

Brian mcknight

Joe

babyface
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 04, 2009
Babyface isn't much of a singer. undecided
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by frijos(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2009
I know he is more into production and songwriting. But we're talking about his vocals here aren't we? cool
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2009
And yeah his vocals doesn't meet up as one of the best. We are talking about best voices, aren't we?
Re: Contemporary Musicians The With Best Voices by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ TOPIC

Alicia keys, though I prefer her first album to her last, has one of the best voices. She sings on minor.

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs / Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: / Does Anybody Know Where I Can Download The Song Used In The Glo Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.