Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Waec Past Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Past Questions And Answers (5217 Views)

Pls I Need Waec Past Questions On Ict & Data Processing / Juniour WAEC Past Questions And Answers / JAMB Post UTME And WAEC Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Past Questions And Answers by eyems: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Waec Past Questions

The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) for 2012/2013 which begins in april with practical for candidate in sciences and social sciences, and candidates are argued to prepare properly for the examination.

The result of 2011/2012 is one of the best result because the WAEC candidate for that year prepared very well, not just only for those in Nigeria but also in other Africa countries like, Ghana, Sirrea Leon, Zambia.

From the record, Mr. Nwadiae said last year that the total number of candidate that took the examination 771,731 candidate merited six credit and the remaining 952,156 candidate that was about 56.93 per cent merited five credit upward.

For candidate that are taking the 2012/2013 West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) and are interested in getting the WAEC Past Questions, visit > https://testsregard.com/library-category/waec-past-questions/

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Academic Marathon Student Scholarship Scheme - Win Up To N10,000,000 / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / My Fate With A 2.89 GP In My First Year First Semester Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.