Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Dropped Super Eagles Player BRIGHT DIKE Expresses His Disappointment. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dropped Super Eagles Player BRIGHT DIKE Expresses His Disappointment. (915 Views)

Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / Joseph Yobo Uncensored! I Can’t Be A Part-Time Eagles Player / Who Is Your Best Super Eagles Player Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dropped Super Eagles Player BRIGHT DIKE Expresses His Disappointment. by BINTILAYE101(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Portland Timber of USA forward Bright Dike has said he is very disappointed to be left out of the Eagles final squad to the Africa Cup of Nations.
Dike, who scored a spectacular goal against Catalonia in only his second cap for Nigeria, said in an inetrview that he'd really hoped to be in South Africa with the Eagles.
"I am disappointed not to make the AFCON final list, but I am thankful for the experience and opportunity, I was hoping to be at the tournament, that's soccer for you,” Dike said.
“Now I am looking forward to the 2014 World Cup qualifiers and the tournament itself."
Dike, who is a cousin of Eagles striker Emmanuel Emenike, has thus urged his international team mates to make Nigeria proud at the African soccer fiesta.
"I am urging my mates who made the team to represent Nigeria well. They should play wholeheartedly so that when the games are done, you are proud of the effort you have given and proud of what you have accomplished,” said Dike, who made an impressive debut against Venezuela in November.
“Good luck in South Africa and bring the Nations Cup back to Nigeria."
The power-playing forward disclosed he will now head back to his base in the USA, where he will join Portland Timbers ahead of the new Major League Soccer pre-season activities, which incidentally kick off on the same day the Nations Cup begin in Johannesburg.
Re: Dropped Super Eagles Player BRIGHT DIKE Expresses His Disappointment. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
Good spirit. No doubt your time will come.
Re: Dropped Super Eagles Player BRIGHT DIKE Expresses His Disappointment. by homesteady(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
If it was odenwigi dy dropped.....even stephen keshi dead grandmoda 'll receive insults on twitter
Re: Dropped Super Eagles Player BRIGHT DIKE Expresses His Disappointment. by Itoroetti(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
Am happi for u Bright.u'll make it next time.

(1) (Reply)

Referee Beheaded After Killing Player / Vote: Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2013 | Deadline: 25 Nov 18:00gmt / #brazil2014 FIFA World Cup: Eleven Best Goals (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.