Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity (1646 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by tarababy: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
My cosin,Who has been living illegally in the uk for four years has recently been advised by his wife in Nigeria to marry another woman in UK so that he can legalize his stay.She said she does not even mind,if another woman has a baby for him.
She says she would benefit from it at the end, cos she would be able to join her husband and live in uk legally.

I know so many women who have encouraged their husband to do so but never heard men encouraging their wives to do the same.

Nairalanders do you agree that our nigerian women do encourage infidelity?

Married women would you allow your hubby to do this?
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by baby124: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Please, try to mind your business. This is your cousin for God's sake. Are you feeding the couple or paying school fees for them? . If you can change their situation do that, otherwise, just learn to stay out of other people's business.
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by coogar: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
tarababy: My cosin,Who has been living illegally in the uk for four years has recently been advised by his wife in Nigeria to marry another woman in UK so that he can legalize his stay.She said she does not even mind,if another woman has a baby for him.
She says she would benefit from it at the end, cos she would be able to join her husband and live in uk legally.

I know so many women who have encouraged their husband to do so but never heard men encouraging their wives to do the same.
Nairalanders do you agree that our nigerian women do encourage infidelity?
Married women would you allow your hubby to do this?

people do all sorts for the papers these days......this does not even surprise me one jot! your cousin's wife is probably cheating on your cousin in nigeria too - she's looking forward into balancing the equation. good luck to them!
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by slimyem: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123: Please, try to mind your business. This is your cousin for God's sake. Are you feeding the couple or paying school fees for them? . If you can change their situation do that, otherwise, just learn to stay out of other people's business.
What's with the agression?
I didn't see where the op said she was trying to get involved in their business and she didn't sound like she was trying to judge their situation...
She only explained a real scenario she saw as a debatable topic and put it up for just that.
Relax!

@op,its not just about Nigerian women...infidelity is encouraged everywhere these days..and it seems like the easiest way out of a desperate situation especially in
cases like this.

Would i encourage such?
The answer would depend on the values,beliefs and moral standards we both live by.smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nigerian women do not encourage infidelity. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. The woman is desperate period. Its not about being Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by baby124: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2013
slimyem: What's with the agression?
I didn't see where the op said she was trying to get involved in their business and she didn't sound like she was trying to judge their situation...
She only explained a real scenario she saw as a debatable topic and put it up for just that.
Relax!

@op,its not just about Nigerian women...infidelity is encouraged everywhere these days..and it seems like the easiest way out of a desperate situation especially in
cases like this.

Would i encourage such?
The answer would depend on the values,beliefs and moral standards we both live by.smiley

WTF? Is everything alright . You know i was being aggressive how? Abeg where did you jump out from.
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by greatgod2012(f): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2013
What i can bring out of d scenario are:
1. The woman is a cheater herself, she doesnt see cheating as cheating as long as she can be of benefit frm d deal, hence, advising d hubby to do same and not see it as infidelity, inasmuch as he derives benefit from d deal.
2. The woman is desperate, desperate in d sense that, she want her hubby to become a citizen at all cost, so that she can be a beneficiary.
3. The woman is greedy, such woman can kill anybody or go to any length to eliminate whoever stand in her way to achieve what she desire to achieve.

The secret of peace of mind is to realise that, we cannot get everything we want in this life........that will prevent us from being desperate.
May God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by RoyalRoy(m): 6:12am On Jan 11, 2013
baby_123:

WTF? Is everything alright . You know i was being aggressive how? Abeg where did you jump out from.
And now you just proved Slimyem right!! Relax joor...life's too short to be bitter!

@OP..... it just proves one thing, she is a desperate woman! and I belve she just wants to use her hubby as a ladder into the UK. How easy will it be for her hubby to be married in UK and bring her in? Definitely she has some sinister moves. Maybe get to the UK & she dissapears somewhere else! You need to watch such woman closely! I doubt any sane woman will ever agree to that!
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by dominique(f): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2013
Where did she get the impression that she can get her travel docs the minute her husband becomes legal? I know some women would encourage such so their husband can get a better job and provide for the family back home. Maybe that's the real reason why your coz is encouraging her husband
@topic
Some women do encourage their men to cheat. I know of two particular cases where the wife asked her husband to go impregnate someone outside. First case, they had all female and the couple wanted a son, the woman actually asked her husband to go find a young lady to impregnate cos she's done having kids. the lady they eventually found was my mum's 2nd cousin. Young and green at the time. She was unaware of her sugar daddy's true motives. It was actually her greedy mother that encouraged the relationship cos the man was spending heavily on them then. Long story short, She had the son, the couple tricked her into releasing the boy for a while when he clocked one. before she knew it, her son was out of the country to join his older sisters. She didn't set eyes on the boy till he was in his teens (true story, not nollywood)
2nd case is my mums former colleague, she revealed she encouraged her husband to get someone pregnant when they were battling infertility for almost a decade. Good thing the husband didn't oblige cos they eventually had kids later.
I think most women already has that inbuilt mentality that all men will eventually cheat at one point. I was shocked when my friend told me that she knows her man would eventually cheat and she won't mind (they were newlyweds back then o). I asked another friend how true that is and she also agreed. As long as the husband is discharging his responsibilities, she won't mind if goes out. Me, I wouldn't generalise like that. Not all men has uncontrollable sexual urges naa.
Re: Nigerian Women Do Encourage Infidelity by BB12(f): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2013
baby_123: Please, try to mind your business. This is your cousin for God's sake. Are you feeding the couple or paying school fees for them? . If you can change their situation do that, otherwise, just learn to stay out of other people's business.

Awww, take it easy dear, your blood seems hot tongue
@ Op, the woman's fidelity is highly questionable. As for me oo, even contract marriage is a NO let alone taking another 'real wife' shocked shocked If things no dey rosy make im come home naa. Of course with hard work and perseverance,e go better someday undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mayhem On Third Mainland Bridge / Not The Father BUT Must Pay Child Support / 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.