Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y (20274 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by thuao(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Good day house,
I av noticed that brides cry on their wedding day, their parents esp their mums join them as well.
I jst married like 2wks and my wife n her mum cried as well. When I asked her she said she didn't knw y, that she just cried.
So is there any reason( psychological, medical ,social, spiritual) y they cry.
I know its not easy leaving ur parents/family and ur old life.
Just wana hear ur the married ones and the singles wud u cry.

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by egopersonified(f): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2014
yes i cried, ohh, its just the fact that u wouldnt see them again on a daily basis, especially when u ve to relocate to another state.

7 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Lordabas: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2014
tears of joy. shes growing up leaving a lot behind...
never living with their parents again,
never being with their siblings,
no more dinner with the family,
no more mom and dad making you breakfast ,
starting a new beginning on your own,
being with someone you love for ever and making the best of it,
graduating from school,
knowing your flying by from life SO fast,
knowing your parents are proud of your decision,
having a day where the world revolves around YOU (very important to a woman lol!! wink
getting that feeling where it finally hits you how much people really do care for you...
im not married so i wouldn't really know but... i guess the woman is just Truly thank full for all that's going on in her life at that moment
and after all, it is a girls dream to find a "prince charming" ever since she was a little girl smiley

30 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
"No woman, no cry, no woman, no cry". Truth is, women always find a reason to cry, they re emotional beings, my friends wife was crying because he chose to slaughter all the broilers for sunday rice... She takes care of them everyday... Lolzz... Women are to tears as hen are to cackle....

20 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Iolite(f): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yes I cried, becos I felt so honourd to have all these pple in one place cos of me, especially those av not seen in a long time, (no mind me o, am very emotional).

6 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
I no cry oo.

11 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by beeevan: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cry ke? The thought of crying didn't cross my mind undecided.

8 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by b3llo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Women will always seize the moment and cry because they are too emotional.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
It is the end of their lives, that'a why grin

18 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Won't you cry too if you were being sold into slavery?? grin grin grin

Abeg, let them cry.

32 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Smartsyn(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2014
Some cry because they will be limited to one man for the rest of their lives...

34 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Smone(m): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Cos of separation techniques.

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by joanpinkie(f): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2014
BananaBender: Won't you cry too if you were being sold into slavery?? grin grin grin

Abeg, let them cry.

You took the words out of my mouth

10 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2014
During the gud old days, when Sex before marriage is discouraged and a taboo, Women cry tears of joy.

But not this present world when both parties have been cohabiting and fornicating in hundreds of time.

U cant c modern women crying again. U all should fear God. In Islam and Christianity, Fornication is one of the biggest sin.

For all Virgins who abstain from sex before marriage because of God. Paradise is our abode . Amen /Amin.

27 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Even those who haven't been with there parents and siblings for years cry, those who don't like there parents and have even wished them death cry, those who are already spending most of there time praying for husband cry, those who are already living with the man cry. I think there can't be a specific reason for it, but most of the time, not all, it is just a bandwagon effect.

8 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Malakh: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2014
BananaBender: Won't you cry too if you were being sold into slavery?? grin grin grin

Abeg, let them cry.

you crazy lol but it's not slavery na, it's companionship and servitude, she has no more rights tho according to our culture.... And your desire shall be unto your husband

4 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 10, 2014
...Starts crying again

8 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by sexylogan(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: Some cry because they will be limited to one man for the rest of their lives...

LoL...
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Medunah: 5:47am On Jul 10, 2014

Abeg, let them cry.

You hit the nail right on the head

3 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by xtervaganza(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2014
I know why they cried......

They be like.....

Na this guy big prick I go de chop everyday? embarassed

Chai!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by zeb04(f): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2014
The thought of being just a daughter one night and a madam the next morning is alitbit scary
It is a big leap of faith coz you don't know what is really waiting for you there.

My neighbors child keep coming back home(she just married last month),the mama don pursue am tire.

26 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by amakufrancis(m): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2014
mama peace did on sighting Genevive whc she says wax her mentor
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by castello: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: I know why they cried......

They be like.....

Chai!!!!!!

Guy, I believe this thread is for women. Kindly keep your foul thoughts in that hollow brain of yours.

9 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Smone(m): 5:55am On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: I know why they cried......

They be like.....

Chai!!!!!!

This comment have got u more likes?

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 10, 2014
The only person that cried in my fam was an Aunty that people wrote off for marriage. She got married in her late 30. Everybody was asking why she was crying, I knew why. Na sharp sharp she take dey drop now, about 3 kids now.

8 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Alikaxon(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Women are sexier when they cry softly...... As a groom, take hold of that oppurtunity being the first night. Ok!
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by emmabest2000(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2014
thuao: Good day house,
I av noticed that brides cry on their wedding day, their parents esp their mums join them as well.
I jst married like 2wks and my wife n her mum cried as well. When I asked her she said she didn't knw y, that she just cried.
So is there any reason( psychological, medical ,social, spiritual) y they cry.
I know its not easy leaving ur parents/family and ur old life.
Just wana hear ur the married ones and the singles wud u cry.
tears of EJIDEGO YA tins shocked

4 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Chuukwudi(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Kenneth205(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Hehehehe... Ok LAdiess answer!! #greatken
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by xtervaganza(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2014
castello:

Guy, I believe this thread is for women. Kindly keep your foul thoughts in that hollow brain of yours.
look at this sadist bastard

U won't recognise a humor even if u got hit by it

If u don't find my comment funny kindly sod off! I'm not responsible for the sadness which has become your life story

If u find it offensive its not your business then as u said its for married women

You tw@t

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! / Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.