Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Send BULK SMS And Get Delivery Reports Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Send BULK SMS And Get Delivery Reports Online (1010 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / How Do I Send Bulk Sms Messages? / Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send BULK SMS And Get Delivery Reports Online by BigStar1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wow! We break the record. The first sms website to provide online delivery status of ur sent sms in Nigeria.
Delivery Report is the feedback you get on all messages you sent on smsparo.com. This feature will enable you to know the status of your sent sms either Delivered to the recipients, Pending, Undelivered, Rejected etc. This is another reason to use our reliable website for your sms needs. You don't just send sms and assume that the recipients have gotten the messages even when they don't get it. That will be a great disappointment most especially when you are passing an urgent and important messages to them. The delievery report takes about 15 minutes to be reflected on the website.
Visit http://smsparo.com/how/to-get-delivery-reports.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hw Can I Root My T3 / Etisalat: Affordable And Cheap Data For Android Or Else I Port To Airtel / BIS For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.