Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Scam Alert! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scam Alert! (1040 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! / Scam Alert.d New Glo Gbam Don't Give 5mb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! by EHITZ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
please, for those persons who order phones online and request for home delivery, please be careful, as i have just been scammed of some money. i met one Oladele David on Google trader, he claims to sell all kinds of phones and tablets, and operates under the name ABUMA PRIME COMMUNICATIONS with the following numbers 07014833046, 08168439876 and thier email is oladeledavid2010@gmail.com

They also use the following account numbers:
ECOBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER BANK:0056222228, ACC NAME: OGEGE OGHENEOVO
AND
ACCESS BANK
>>>> ACCT NAME:JOSEPH OLATUNDE
>>>> ACCT NO:0022233714
Please i would also like geniuses in this section to help track and if possible investigate and give a clue as to who this criminal gangs are. i cant wait to see them on TV (crime fighters).

they claim to have an office at hospital road lafia, nasarawa state, near Abuja, but have a strong feeling that they are in Abuja.
These idiots must rot in jail for stealing from me, they shall never have rest, thier minds shall be troubled all thier lives, untill they change from thier bad ways, i worked legitimately for that money, but they decide to choose the easy way out to make money.

also see attached photo, of the purported david oladele
Re: Scam Alert! by Francheezy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
brb
Re: Scam Alert! by EHITZ(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
would be waiting francheezy, thanks.
Re: Scam Alert! by uboma(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ op, give details on how u were scammed.
Re: Scam Alert! by luluosas(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2013
uboma: @ op, give details on how u were scammed.
That will be better because, I bought a camera from Google trader two years ago and was delivered to me in Yola, via Arik Air.
Re: Scam Alert! by puskin: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2013
EHITZ: please, for those persons who order phones online and request for home delivery, please be careful, as i have just been scammed of some money. i met one Oladele David on Google trader, he claims to sell all kinds of phones and tablets, and operates under the name ABUMA PRIME COMMUNICATIONS with the following numbers 07014833046, 08168439876 and thier email is oladeledavid2010@gmail.com

They also use the following account numbers:
ECOBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER BANK:0056222228, ACC NAME: OGEGE OGHENEOVO
AND
ACCESS BANK
>>>> ACCT NAME:JOSEPH OLATUNDE
>>>> ACCT NO:0022233714
Please i would also like geniuses in this section to help track and if possible investigate and give a clue as to who this criminal gangs are. i cant wait to see them on TV (crime fighters).

they claim to have an office at hospital road lafia, nasarawa state, near Abuja, but have a strong feeling that they are in Abuja.
These idiots must rot in jail for stealing from me, they shall never have rest, thier minds shall be troubled all thier lives, untill they change from thier bad ways, i worked legitimately for that money, but they decide to choose the easy way out to make money.

also see attached photo, of the purported david oladele

Post the complete transaction details nah.....its not just enough to call someone a scammer when you have not stated exactly how transaction transpired.
Re: Scam Alert! by luluosas(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2013
namy: So my tread as been removed on mtn stuff.i'm just tryin nt to be self fish.but to those that got it.congrat,i wil make sure i dont let u down.
But you said you were helping those that have big money to spend.
Re: Scam Alert! by uboma(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2013
puskin:

Post the complete transaction details nah.....its not just enough to call someone a scammer when you have not stated exactly how transaction transpired.

Exactly. the op hasn't really said anything. his post lacks substance
Re: Scam Alert! by EHITZ(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2013
uboma:

Exactly. the op hasn't really said anything. his post lacks substance
how do you mean it lacks substance, what other details do you need, or are you the person who scammed me, trying to cover your tracks?
i already told you i met the company on Google trader, and i requested for a blackberry torch 2, and they requested that by their company policy, half of the payment must be made before delivery, which i did, and when i called them they kept giving excuses, until they finally told me it was a scam that my money is gone.
if you think there is no substance in my post, and if you want to be a victim of these criminals, then go ahead, maybe you too, did not work for your money, and can afford to trow it away.

i am doing this for the sake of other people who trade online.
Re: Scam Alert! by abrahym(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2013
front page pls

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! by uboma(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2013
EHITZ:
how do you mean it lacks substance, what other details do you need, or are you the person who scammed me, trying to cover your tracks?
i already told you i met the company on Google trader, and i requested for a blackberry torch 2, and they requested that by their company policy, half of the payment must be made before delivery, which i did, and when i called them they kept giving excuses, until they finally told me it was a scam that my money is gone.
if you think there is no substance in my post, and if you want to be a victim of these criminals, then go ahead, maybe you too, did not work for your money, and can afford to trow it away.

Stop acting like a child and learn to avoid being sentimental. U paid for a phone, did u mention how much you paid? did u attach a scanned copy of the deposit slip? etc.
Guy, provide details if you can and if u cant, pls stop whining and stop accusing other concerned Nairalanders like me falsely.
Re: Scam Alert! by EHITZ(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2013
thanks abrahym!
Re: Scam Alert! by EHITZ(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=uboma]

Stop acting like a child and learn to avoid being sentimental. U paid for a phone, did u mention how much you paid? did u attach a scanned copy of the deposit slip? etc.
Guy, provide details if you can and if u cant, pls stop whining and stop accusing other concerned Nairalanders like me falsely.[/quo

i begin to feel you have another motive, because i don't know how your request changes anything, i have posted enough details, that can easily be verified, Google is a click away, and it wont take you a second to do that, what else do you want? just buzz off if you cant render any help.
Re: Scam Alert! by puskin: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
@OP......for the last time........kindly post the full details of the transaction which should include but not limited to payment teller, payment details, chat logs etc.
Re: Scam Alert! by uboma(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
puskin: @OP......for the last time........kindly post the full details of the transaction which should include but not limited to payment teller, payment details, chat logs etc.

Please help me tell am. I wonder why the op is behaving like a sissy.
Re: Scam Alert! by ibietela2(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
EHITZ:

Who uses b.b these days?
Re: Scam Alert! by bemagnify: 2:42am On Apr 06, 2013
ibietela2:

Who uses b.b these days?
sharapppppppppppp.p
Re: Scam Alert! by EHITZ(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2013
bemagnify: sharapppppppppppp.p
ignore them, they are just too full of themselves! bunch of kids who should concentrate on their JAMB.
Re: Scam Alert! by puskin: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2013
Failure to provide complete transaction details to warrant calling someone a scammer.

(1)

Mtn Data Share, Now You Can Share Your Data Plan With Your Friends / How To Upgrade Droidvpn Account To Premium? / The New Sony Playstation 4 was Designed By A 6 Year Old nigerian Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.