Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (308718 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
its on google play store .
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Damma(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Who Has Heard Of Siendon android Phones........
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
ridott02: Dear All,
Which of the networks can I use for browsing on tecnoQ1 and which of the plan is best?What are there charges the subscribing code?Thanks as I await your responce.
all are good depending on what coverage u have, mtn has d cheapst now,whereby u do a biz sus for 1mnth (1k or 1.5k,still yet to knw d new amount) and u do alittle tweaking and ur unlimited for dat duration,if only airtel ministy was still on it would have been the best
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
ridott02:
What about the rooting?what is it work and how does it work?Can tecno Q1 be rooted if the apps is good and can one expand the Rom with phone memory card?
hmm freshman to android,
rooting is the same as hacking in symbian,jailbreaking in apple.how to root q1 ,hmm i was told its quite hard bt i could direct u to lawalmd,he succesfully did his,expanding asin partition yes,aslong as u knw ur way round d device.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by ridott02: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
all are good depending on what coverage u have, mtn has d cheapst now,whereby u do a biz sus for 1mnth (1k or 1.5k,still yet to knw d new amount) and u do alittle tweaking and ur unlimited for dat duration,if only airtel ministy was still on it would have been the best

Thanks brother,I will like that MTN what about the code of subscribtion?Airtel is not good in my area,only mtn and glo is good.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by 2baga(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Gooci:

i no get unlimited browsing oooo....... jst d 2H stuff nioooooo nd i de finish am today jaree

Smart guy grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Promxy94(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Please i want to know if infinix joypad is worth buying,as i am buying it for my movies on the go,does it play all video formats,as in Dvix,Avi,Wmv,and the rest of them,how good is it in handling these video formats,because i love movies so much,,,my friend has an N3,but it dunt play Dvix,where by my fomer Lg Optimus1,playes Dvix videos very well,and hope it dunt laggg in handling files.....tanks and awaits replies from users
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
I just picked up this over sweet phablet from Emeka Offor plaza Onitsha, this afternoon @ 27.5k. For your information, the screen is DIE!

The phone is either 3.5G or 3.75G. Since it runs HSDPA or HSPA 21mbps. My own shows H. Am still going thru it to obtain concrete evidence.

And its not even big. Infact its too thin for my hands. It slips into my shirt pocket easily. This phone is too good for the price. Only the screen alone suppose to cost 20k. JUST GET COS U WONT REGRET IT!!!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Colin Adua: I just picked up this over sweet phablet from Emeka Offor plaza Onitsha, this afternoon @ 27.5k. For your information, the screen is DIE!

The phone is either 3.5G or 3.75G. Since it runs HSDPA or HSPA 21mbps. My own shows H. Am still going thru it to obtain concrete evidence.

And its not even big. Infact its too thin for my hands. It slips into my shirt pocket easily. This phone is too good for the price. Only the screen alone suppose to cost 20k. JUST GET COS U WONT REGRET IT!!!
guy wait oh.are we still talking of the same n7 ?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by elbryant(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i wonder oooooooooooooo
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Wetin na ? He loves d fone
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by lordZOUGA(m): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2013
Colin Adua: I just picked up this over sweet phablet from Emeka Offor plaza Onitsha, this afternoon @ 27.5k. For your information, the screen is DIE!

you really like the phone but you should know that it doesn't have 3.75g support.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by speak2adis: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2013
Morning guys,some pple had really trying to shower blessing on tecno n7 and l really fell for it and planning to get one by the end of April but all of a sudden,anoda set of pple came to bastardise the phone again.I dont even know what to believe in again.Pls,answer these questions for me so as to decide for tecno n7.Does n7 play hd,divx,mp4,mpeg videos very well and does it also display high screen resolution for the hd games.thanks.l need other testimonies
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by lordZOUGA(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2013
speak2adis: Morning guys,some pple had really trying to shower blessing on tecno n7 and l really fell for it and planning to get one by the end of April but all of a sudden,anoda set of pple came to bastardise the phone again.I dont even know what to believe in again.Pls,answer these questions for me so as to decide for tecno n7.Does n7 play hd,divx,mp4,mpeg videos very well and does it also display high screen resolution for the hd games.thanks.l need other testimonies
if you are so confused, do not even bother using any phone again.
seriously, what the 4ck do you want to hear?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by speak2adis: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2013
l need sensible replies
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by LeJeun3: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2013
After 61 pages U are still senseless?... shocked shocked shocked
speak2adis: l need sensible replies
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2013
speak2adis: Morning guys,some pple had really trying to shower blessing on tecno n7 and l really fell for it and planning to get one by the end of April but all of a sudden,anoda set of pple came to bastardise the phone again.I dont even know what to believe in again.Pls,answer these questions for me so as to decide for tecno n7.Does n7 play hd,divx,mp4,mpeg videos very well and does it also display high screen resolution for the hd games.thanks.l need other testimonies

Bro I donno how much u visit review sites, but one thing u shud know is dat even the best phone in the world has negative reviews
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2013
gregdavid:pls can any one help me with my techno D3 I did a factory reset to delete my googleplay account and now it does not regconise my sim it writing invalid IMEI I can't make calls or receive not to talk of browsing pls help me with d solution.it can't even install whatapp anymore it writes whatapp isn't available for tablets. I havn't been able to make or receive calls since saturday.pls am going crazy pls help me with a solution, I can't take it to techo help center cousin I work monday through Saturday. please help
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by ridott02: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=gregdavid]gregdavid:pls can any one help me with my techno D3 I did a factory reset to delete my googleplay account and now it does not regconise my sim it writing invalid IMEI I can't make calls or receive not to talk of browsing pls help me with d solution.it can't even install whatapp anymore it writes whatapp isn't available for tablets. I havn't been able to make or receive calls since saturday.pls am going crazy pls help me with a solution, I can't take it to techo help center cousin I
Do same setting again I think it should respond to you.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by lincolnola: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2013
@ All users of N7,pls i bought a new N7 with pre-installed Bible and Quran apps also,the time in the alarm was preset to 8:30 though not checked.
Pls,kindly comfirm these info so as to know that i didnt buy 2nd hand.God bless yu all
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2013

heyo, I think I support ur claims, cuz normally, the highest speed of my 3.5g mtn modem is 7.2mbps, oau intecu wirless network is 32mbps, most of d cafés I use have up to 40mbps, buh my n7 hotspot boasts of 65mbps, so so fast.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
it comes with mobo player that can play ANYTHING, n my roommate that uses samsung s2 plays all his games on my n7, he said he loved d. graphics, I don't think anyBODY has ever collected d fone from me n complain about d graphics.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by papooze4: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
bukahands:

Bro I donno how much u visit review sites, but one thing u shud know is dat even the best phone in the world has negative reviews
yea,i agree wit u. let dat guy visit gsmarena to see how pipul comments on high ends fone (apple,ipad,ifone,android etc)...... like d proverb, "al fingers ar nt equal"........ well n7 is is mouthed.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by kingaloy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
guys me on dah edge of sucide ooo(jus kiddin) ma bbc got exhausted on mondae and I still av 20 daes MRE, Buh I CNT surf d internet, pls how do I revive em back ooo....pls help ya fella
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
pauladonis:
heyo, I think I support ur claims, cuz normally, the highest speed of my 3.5g mtn modem is 7.2mbps, oau intecu wirless network is 32mbps, most of d cafés I use have up to 40mbps, buh my n7 hotspot boasts of 65mbps, so so fast.
diffrent talks for diff folks,pls u can nvr get 60mb on any browser,even 4g lte is tagged at 50-60,thers bug in ur browser,just like how theres ppl downloading with d latest uc browser myt see 3.1mb/s nt knwing its d bug thats boasting d numbers,so dnt decieve urself eh!.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
mr.drizzy:
diffrent talks for diff folks,pls u can nvr get 60mb on any browser,even 4g lte is tagged at 50-60,thers bug in ur browser,just like how theres ppl downloading with d latest uc browser myt see 3.1mb/s nt knwing its d bug thats boasting d numbers,so dnt decieve urself eh!.
so there is d same bug on five different computers, or on my hotspot??, dey dere dey sugar urself. d speed, not d download rate is what am talkin about, u can check through d wireless connected network properties.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
and has anyone noticed d havoc d proximity sensor causes when u r playing music or viewing pics, my camera snaps automatically when d sensor part is touched, not cool at all.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
pauladonis:
so there is d same bug on five different computers, or on my hotspot??, dey dere dey sugar urself. d speed, not d download rate is what am talkin about, u can check through d wireless connected network properties.
see u can nvr get 40mb/s dnt decieve urself,even in the STATES.nt to talk of africa,no service living can ever offer u dat,so no argue am,go ask info tech guyz eh!,average download speed on 4g sef na 18mb sef

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by bukahands(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
O boy I don see tire for here 60MB/s is not tru. Even in the US dey don't have such

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by lincolnola: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kindly say your view on these pls
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by lincolnola: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
lincolnola: @ All users of N7,pls i bought a new N7 with pre-installed Bible and Quran apps also,the time in the alarm was preset to 8:30 though not checked.
Pls,kindly comfirm these info so as to know that i didnt buy 2nd hand.God bless yu all

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.