Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (308472 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lawalmd: n7 is OK and it handles hd games quite OK I tested nfs on it today and it played without lag and I bought a 32gb Samsung card and the phone handled it quite well
u don't sound convincing....it's like u're being forced to post that. Come on, mehn....pour out the ASSURANCE. Did it play VERY SMOOTHLY??
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
elijahdre:
thats the phone i want to go for before.I mean the LG optimus only for the processor that is 800mhz.I just went for the N7 today(N26500 ).though,av not really gone through the features.I believe it will be very nice
cool, dude. Brief me on it regularly as you dig deeper and deeper into it. And hey....did you say 26500?? Which shop did you buy it??
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
the price of this phone is so so so so ÛÑ$TÄßLË
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Juniorrei(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Is the n7 in benin yet?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by jspac(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
Well i say don't buy the N7 now because i think they are just beta-testing the device and at the same time expecting feedback from us, or why do you think there is no official announcement from tecno even though the phone is already on sale?
That's almost like what they did with the N3 before they released the second version.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Iykopee(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
js_pac: Well i say don't buy the N7 now because i think they are just beta-testing the device and at the same time expecting feedback from us, or why do you think there is no official announcement from tecno even though the phone is already on sale?
That's almost like what they did with the N3 before they released the second version.

U r on point.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
js_pac: Well i say don't buy the N7 now because i think they are just beta-testing the device and at the same time expecting feedback from us,
So What is the difference between the older n3 and the New n3?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by rekeson: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hotdiamond: So What is the difference between the older n3 and the New n3?

difference in RAM size

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Ositainklord(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
Iykopee:

U r on point.
very well put. Good things come to those who wait. Just wait till mid march or march ending. Its price myt even drop to 25k or less. lets not get cheated by the retailers.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
Osita_inklord:
very well put. Good things come to those who wait. Just wait till mid march or march ending. Its price myt even drop to 25k or less. lets not get cheated by the retailers.
wise words, dude!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Orpelin: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Brainrex: Get this phone if you are just a regular user
Brainrex, we shall all wait for U on Rooting,RAM extension and any other business that may be necessary with it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2013
MasterPDON: u don't sound convincing....it's like u're being forced to post that. Come on, mehn....pour out the ASSURANCE. Did it play VERY SMOOTHLY??
hahan what kind of assurance are you looking for? I post what I discover about the phone I don't need to lie about anything when I'm not receiving anything from tecno I'm a regular phone user that bought the phone like every one else I don't run a blog and I don't do reviews of phone I'm only posting about the n7 because I seem to be the only one that have access to the phone on this thread for now.
another thing I discovered last night is the phone could record from it's fm radio and it records phone conversation too

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
hahan what kind of assurance are you looking for? I post what I discover about the phone I don't need to lie about anything when I'm not receiving anything from tecno I'm a regular phone user that bought the phone like every one else I don't run a blog and I don't do reviews of phone I'm only posting about the n7 because I seem to be the only one that have access to the phone on this thread for now.
another thing I discovered last night is the phone could record from it's fm radio and it records phone conversation too
does it have light sensor Which locks the screen During calls
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2013
Hotdiamond: does it have light sensor Which locks the screen During calls
yes it comes with light sensor
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm sorry if i gave that impression. But you do know why i wanna buy da phone.....because of da gaming. That was why i needed ur assurance that it played very smoothly
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2013
MasterPDON: I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm sorry if i gave that impression. But you do know why i wanna buy da phone.....because of da gaming. That was why i needed ur assurance that it played very smoothly
believe me it handled nfs well well without lag and if a phone could handle nfs of 2gb without lag that's good enough ram for me to throw some good games at it just my own point of view sha
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2013
and another thing is to get a good amount of ram to manage the phone I removed some apps that require steady running like the Facebook app, twitter app and some other ones so I do all my fb and twitter from opera mini that way I'm having at least 200-250mb on a steady basis

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2013
my major problem now is how to root the phone so as to post some screen shots
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
believe me it handled nfs well well without lag and if a phone could handle nfs of 2gb without lag that's good enough ram for me to throw some good games at it just my own point of view sha
Thanks a bunch, man. That's all i need. And I feel STRONGLY relieved. Now i can go buy this phone without any hesitations
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lawalmd: my major problem now is how to root the phone so as to post some screen shots
i thought ICS has Its own screen shot app. Try pressing the Power button together with the volume down button

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hotdiamond: i thought ICS has Its own screen shot app. Try pressing the Power button together with the volume down button
not all of them, I've tried the power and volume combination but it's not working
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
just saw the phone at a store in Uyo. Very impressive. 'M surely getting it next week
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by BrightDeGea(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Can't it be root same way with n3?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Ositainklord(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hotdiamond: just saw the phone at a store in Uyo. Very impressive. 'M surely getting it next week
Tecnos devices r good. But they have the worst public relations department in Nigeria.nairaland is the official PRO of tecno. We deserve a prize. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Ositainklord(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hotdiamond: just saw the phone at a store in Uyo. Very impressive. 'M surely getting it next week
Tecnos devices r good. But they have the worst public relations department in Nigeria.nairaland is the official P.R dept of tecno. We deserve a prize. Lol
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
someone just said he saw this n7 at 35k in oshogbo....another said he bought his 26500. This is freaking annoying. I just hope the price becomes stable by the time i'm ready to buy mine
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by elijahdre(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
pls which site can i download applications for my tecno n7?am in need of different bible and dictionary versions
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
@elijahdre
http://thepiratebay.se/
http://kat.ph/
they are torrent sites so you need to have utorrent installed on your phone to download but the best is still piratebay

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pacioti: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
@lawalmd pls what about the battery, Thatz my major concern.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
pacioti: @lawalmd pls what about the battery.
you see one thing about the battery consumption is it all boils down to how you use the device for instance I don't leave the phone running on 3g always only when I need to do heavy download and I reduced the back light to the minimum then I don't do much gaming on it I leave that task to my n3 so that way I'm able to get through a whole day without charging every time, you know the phone is running on a 5"screen that screen alone needs alot of power to run

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pacioti: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lawalmd:
you see one thing about the battery consumption is it all boils down to how you use the device for instance I don't leave the phone running on 3g always only when I need to do heavy download and I reduced the back light to the minimum then I don't do much gaming on it I leave that task to my n3 so that way I'm able to get through a whole day without charging every time, you know the phone is running on a 5"screen that screen alone needs alot of power to run
gratitude
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by klens(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
I bought the N7 today for Aba at N27900 but when I checked my ram na 472 wey I see, d memory stuff na 2gig I saw for internal and 756mb available for applications it. came with loads of applications and up to 4games like angry bird, fruit ninja,asphalt 6 etc and I no see where de write ips display lawalmd how I go take check for d ips stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.