Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

A Nairaland Killer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairaland Killer (506 Views)

Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member / What A Killer Disease; Ebola Virus Kills 85 People In 3 Days / Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Killer by larryhomie(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Okay, don't get me wrong. I like Nairaland and what it does but i thought there would have been a revolution in here by now. I'm not suggesting anything, am only introducing a way that would enable you build something you are passionate about so you can stop worrying why Seun didn't use blue and get about making a mark with your stuff.

Learn how to program using Java, Ruby, MySql, NodeJs, Backbone.js, Jquery, MongoDB and. Design and build websites for desktop and mobile, mobile applications and become a graphic designer using the best industry tools like Photoshop and illustrator. Start using tons of frameworks, API's, tech tools and stop wondering how things happen. To take advantage of this opportunity, Register at http://labs.scoolware.com

Here are some of the highlights of the training:

- A stunning learning environment, purpose built for this. You haven't seen anything like this around here.

- Real world learning. You learn by practical teaching, start working on projects immediately and get confident really fast.

- Team collaboration: Meet someone with like mind and other techies, who knows you might find your co-founder there.

- Expert team: Our instructors are industry experienced guys with actually jobs going for them where they use technology to make our country move everyday.

- Now the idea is that you become good really fast and we would actually give you contract and full time paying jobs. Our clients have these needs everytime and they'll take our recommendations seriously.

- Free internet and drink (Choose from Redbull, Coke, Powerhorse)

Go to http://labs.scoolware.com and register to join the training. It cost just N30,000 for one semester (four months) and you can pay in installments, so you don't have any reason not to register. Hurry, spaces are limited. Contact 07038851541 or 07089886648 for further information.

(1) (Reply)

D Most Affordable Fueless And Smokeless Gen. (inverter) Up For Grabs! / Inspire Your Callers With Amazing Ringback Tunes By Kasie / Girls! Ladies!! Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.