Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B - Sports (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B (54357 Views)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Congo Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2015 (2 - 3) On 31st January 2015 / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sybellah:

CIV lucky we had the toughest group of the competition as usual and we killed it cool

Civ group was not really strong. The only tough team was Togo. Tunisia and Algeria are not really strong.
Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Bigo8291:

Civ group was not really strong. The only tough team was Togo. Tunisia and Algeria are not really strong.

what u r talking about Group D was the group of death
the reason u think this way is because we made it seem like it was easy to beat them,
go put tunisia and algeria in another group and u ll c for yourself undecided

Togo is very good, and i think one of the best team in the competition.
Their defense is awesome.
Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by Parnassuss(m): 3:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Ilekokonit: Is it relevant that before each half of the match, Ghana's goalkeeper humbled himself by kneeling down, head touching the ground and covered in dirt and looked up to the skies in prayer and his team scored early in each half.

Now his team are surely on their way to a convincing victory and place in the quarter finals.

Could this be God's way of rewarding the goalkeeper for his obvious humility, dependence and BELIEF in God ?

Seeing their opponents do the same, I will go ahead and say no

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 29, 2013
Sybellah:

what u r talking about Group D was the group of death
the reason u think this way is because we made it seem like it was easy to beat them,
go put tunisia and algeria in another group and u ll c for yourself undecided

Togo is very good, and i think one of the best team in the competition.
Their defense is awesome.

No one on that group except civ are as good as Mali. The Congo was just as good. I think Nigeria group is a much harder group. Burkina can easily win the cup, Ethiopia and Zambia are not walk in the park either.
Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 29, 2013
Bigo8291:

No one on that group except civ are as good as Mali. The Congo was just as good. I think Nigeria group is a much harder group. Burkina can easily win the cup, Ethiopia and Zambia are not walk in the park either.

loolz sure! you think Togo and Tunisia are weak, cuz CIV beat them? nono
Zambia was very overrated nothing to write about
Ethiopia pfff no comment
Congo? Ghana drawed congo? sure, does it make congo better than togo, i do not think so
again, nobody in the competition has delivered up to now the type of ball civ has been playing
and I think the togolese have played good football, and have the potential to beat anybody in that afcon including Ghana
the only relevant teams in that group B were ghana and mali
in group D, all the teams were relevant, yea even Togo that most people underestimated before the competition, still have their chance.
Again, the trickiest group in the whole competition.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by BlackKenichi(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Sybellah:

loolz sure! you think Togo and Tunisia are weak, cuz CIV beat them? nono
Zambia was very overrated nothing to write about
Ethiopia pfff no comment
Congo? Ghana drawed congo? sure, does it make congo better than togo, i do not think so
again, nobody in the competition has delivered up to now the type of ball civ has been playing
and I think the togolese have played good football, and have the potential to beat anybody in that afcon including Ghana
the only relevant teams in that group B were ghana and mali
in group D, all the teams were relevant, yea even Togo that most people underestimated before the competition, still have their chance.
Again, the trickiest group in the whole competition.

I agree with most of what's written!
Tunisia is probably the best North African team ATM IMO!
Togo have a strong capable team that can cause the likes of Ivory Coast, Ghana, Mali and Zambia to think twice.
Burkina Faso have some very capable players on their team. The fact that they beat Ethiopia 4-0 with 10 men shows that they can't be underestimated at all.
I disagree with your Zambia opinion. I mean sure they aren't doing too well but we can't say they are out just yet! I think (and hope) the Zambia vs Burkina Faso Game will be very interesting indeed!
Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2013
Black Kenichi:

I agree with most of what's written!
Tunisia is probably the best North African team ATM IMO!
Togo have a strong capable team that can cause the likes of Ivory Coast, Ghana, Mali and Zambia to think twice.
Burkina Faso have some very capable players on their team. The fact that they beat Ethiopia 4-0 with 10 men shows that they can't be underestimated at all.
I disagree with your Zambia opinion. I mean sure they aren't doing too well but we can't say they are out just yet! I think (and hope) the Zambia vs Burkina Faso Game will be very interesting indeed!

Umh I think the burkina team might be at the same level as Zambia. I do not think Zambia is as good as CIV, Ghana, Mali and even Togo. True they have the title, but these things happen. The fact that they drew with ethiopia does not honorate their title. undecided
i aint writing them out now, cuz in that group, unless for ethiopia lol, everythin can happen ooo, so we wait and c. All i want is for CIV to meet Zambia during this quarter of final, hopin Naija top their group, so then the chipolopolos are gonna show us what they are all about. We are waiting for them.
Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Last cup we had more trouble beatin up the Malian team. We strongly dominated Zambia, but whatever happened, happened grin...that life, not always the best one win, check Chelsea-Bayern, same scenario
Re: Ghana, Mali, Niger, DR Congo - AFCON 2013 Group B by BlackKenichi(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2013
Sybellah:

Umh I think the burkina team might be at the same level as Zambia. I do not think Zambia is as good as CIV, Ghana, Mali and even Togo. True they have the title, but these things happen. The fact that they drew with ethiopia does not honorate their title. undecided
i aint writing them out now, cuz in that group, unless for ethiopia lol, everythin can happen ooo, so we wait and c. All i want is for CIV to meet Zambia during this quarter of final, hopin Naija top their group, so then the chipolopolos are gonna show us what they are all about. We are waiting for them.

I agree Zambia right now aren't as strong as the teams you mentioned. Drawing with 10 man Ethiopian team and and a frankly neophyte Nigerian side would make anybody question the Zambian team's effectiveness.
In all honesty Zambia should be at the top of their group. I think the problem is that many teams have prepared for the likes of Zambia. Nobody is underestimating them anymore (and rightfully so!)

All i want is for CIV to meet Zambia during this quarter of final, hopin Naija top their group, so then the chipolopolos are gonna show us what they are all about. We are waiting for them.
I sense you want some vengeance!? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event / El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) / Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.