Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help Your Girl With Business Info Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Your Girl With Business Info Please! (761 Views)

Chima Anyaso Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Adanna Nzeribe (photos) / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Plantain Chips Business Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Girl With Business Info Please! by silverluci(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
i have asked several people but they keep on telling me that it is not profitable but the environment that i find myself now warrants me to want to go into it.
i am a student and want to go into recharge card printing, small scale and all the websites i have visited are either out of the business or is asking me for one thing or the other.
Guys/Ladies, do you know any site i could easily register with to start this on a small scale basis.
I would really be grateful if this info is given

Thanks in Advance grin grin grin
Re: Help Your Girl With Business Info Please! by yamakuza: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
you'll be better off buying cards from a dealer in your area.

the overheads of buying PINs online and printing are just too much and not worthwhile, if such still exist.

(1) (Reply)

Do Anyone Have Any Problem About Making Money Online / Supplier Of Customized Doormats Needed Urgently / Looking 4 A Job. ..earn As Much As $400 Monthly. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.