Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Is The Very Best Way To Begin A Blog For Profit? (A Beginner's Guide) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Very Best Way To Begin A Blog For Profit? (A Beginner's Guide) (664 Views)

How You Could Begin A Fresh Blog And Get An Approved Adsense Account With It / Facebook To Begin Charging For Messages / Best Way To Begin A Journey Into Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Very Best Way To Begin A Blog For Profit? (A Beginner's Guide) by setup(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
If you are looking to make quick buck on the internet, there's nothing you could do that's smarter than starting a blog for extra income. The good news is that a Blog is extremely uncomplicated to set up even for somebody who has never touched a mouse before or have a genius IQ and it is an extremely lucrative venture.

In this article, I will discuss some of the basic on starting up a blog. You will discover precisely how to go about beginning a lucrative Blog so that you can easily have your own on the web and running in no time.

Step 1:

The first step you have to take to start a blog for money would be to get into what I call “THE RAINING MARKET”. The only way you can be able to genuinely guarantee your success is to plan for it and to complete it, you've got to start out with a blog that's certain to be “A RAIN MAKER” (By the way in case you are wondering how I come across the phrase “RAIN MAKER”, it’s from the movie: Boston Law). I would suggest you commence your blog in 1 of the three "rain maker" markets.

Like:

health/fitness: e.g. weight loss

Sex (Trust me, tons of men need help in this area)

Money/finances. (Well who doesn’t want more money?)

Step 2:

When you determine on a topic within one of those three rain maker markets, it is time to pick the ideal name for the blog. A proper name satisfies three things.

First, the name of your blog needs to let your readers know something about what you've to provide or offer.
And secondly, you would like your blog name to be catchy enough to be memorable so your readers come back.
And third, and this is very important, it will be very easy for search “engine spider” to index your blog.

So, if you be Igbo boy and your name is Chukwudi, don’t go naming your blog: www.chukwudi-nwa-igbo.com or if you be Yoruba dude and your name is Tunde, don’t you dare name it www.tunde-omo-ibado.com. Names like that scares search engines away as well potential visitors. Be creative.

Once you've chosen an excellent name for your blog, it is time to create your blog and start racking in dollars off your blog.

Need help completing that?

Check out my FREE OFFER on creating and monetizing a blog within 30minutes flat. It’s FOUR DVDs full of step by steps, concepts and tactics on creating a rain maker blog. View the FREE offer below:

http://www.setupandgrowrich.com/specialoffer

If you have question or need help, shoot me up. I will be here for an hour to answer any question you might have.

Okafor Fidelis
The Psychic Blogger and Marketer
Re: What Is The Very Best Way To Begin A Blog For Profit? (A Beginner's Guide) by Engineer1985(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

My Site Is Not Coming Up On Opera Mini, Site Unavailable / Learn How To Turn N500 To N4200 Weekly By Just Refering 14 People / Hi. Pls: What Are The BEST Ways To Source For Article Writers From Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.