Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Following Someone On NL. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Following Someone On NL. (657 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Following Someone On NL. by Chanchit: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
What really makes follow someone on NL. For example I have 9 followers on NL, many people have more, and as far as I'm concerned peoplealways quote me to oppose my opinion than to second it, and my main reason for asking is because I read someones thread and decided to check his profile, then I saw him following 1 NLder, so I decided to check his reason for following by clicking on d girl's profile, only to find out that d girl has never posted a comment on NL talkless of starting a thread. So my question is why do u follow someone on NL..?
Re: Following Someone On NL. by outrage: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Its actually stalking, seun just decided to use the word 'follow' so as not to alert the authorities
Re: Following Someone On NL. by onatisi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
sadi have always wondered too about thi follow follow thing ,what is the whole idea about it .
Re: Following Someone On NL. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
The people I follow are females. One of them my birthday mate.
Re: Following Someone On NL. by ayobase(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
People follow u cos they like you...they wanna be the first to read whatever u post or thread on NL.
Its left for you to follow them back.

Following shouldn't be termed as stalking...funny though!

Without following u, I might decide to know ur latest posts on NL by typing ur handle in the local search.

Following is just one of the keys to fetch more cents for seun...guess u grab that!

I follow u if I like you, but not always the case!
Re: Following Someone On NL. by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
cheesy
ok now,lets go there
now i understand.
oya make everyone follow me ooo
Re: Following Someone On NL. by Chanchit: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
I also do not think following is same as stalking, cos if the people following you are not the one always opposing ur comments then its not stalking.
Re: Following Someone On NL. by tpia5: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Chanchit: What really makes follow someone on NL. For example I have 9 followers on NL, many people have more, and as far as I'm concerned peoplealways quote me to oppose my opinion than to second it, and my main reason for asking is because I read someones thread and decided to check his profile, then I saw him following 1 NLder, so I decided to check his reason for following by clicking on d girl's profile, only to find out that d girl has never posted a comment on NL talkless of starting a thread. So my question is why do u follow someone on NL..?

Maybe the girl is his other user id, or vice versa.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Nairaland Is Worth Over $2million? / Strange! Frozen Mammoth With Blood Still Flowing Found In Siberia / President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50th Anniversary In Addis A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.