Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! (1888 Views)

The Best Decision I Ever Made! Joining 4corners Alliance Group!!! / Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
Choosing carefully and wisely your roofing material, will mean never needing to bother about roof again; except for your other achievement. A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. Ask any question about the attached.
We can supply, install, deroof, or even install only. see our contact faintly written.

Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
more and more....ask , even free technical advice if you choose to install by your self...do not hesitate.

Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Its time we improved in every thing we do in nigeria. Did you knw u can nock off the comon " DRUM BEAT OF RAIN ON YOUR ROOF" ?, did you knw that " HEAT THAT IS ALLOWED INTO YOUR HOUSE THROUGH YOUR ROOF" can be brought to nothing? , and many more are the benefit of consulting with us...i said , u can knw everything about the roof and ceiling of your noble home...all for a mere token - compared to the benefit therein. contact me through the media below.
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by elvis07: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wat do u think it will cost to roof a standard 4bedroom bungalow
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by arbitrage: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
do you supply and make the roof woods also or you only install the roofing sheets? what is your cost like to roof normal 4 bedroom duplex?
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
arbitrage: do you supply and make the roof woods also or you only install the roofing sheets? what is your cost like to roof normal 4 bedroom duplex?
idealy i supply and install, but if u fink u have perfect installer i will only advise technically(free). But 2b on d saver side , u choose me to install; fast, dependable and aesthetically astonishing.
For the red materia u r looking at on d bungallow here, 1870/sqm. so if ur building measures 300sqm wch is the average of most small residential aprtment, just (+ - 300x1870).
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
elvis07: Wat do u think it will cost to roof a standard 4bedroom bungalow
Bases on my xperience in this field, 600+ should take proper care of the material. Having said that, always remember that the comprehensive quotation is free too and by mere sending your building architectural drawings( all elevations, roofplan, sections,floor plan[upper floorplan in the case of story building] to my email in pdf/autocard/archicad format, it will unfailingly be given to you.
Meanwhile, if u knw the numba of sqm of your roof and tell me the materia u will like to use 'based on ur area or porcket' u will just multiply. then any other trivial expenses will be clarified to you alongside it.
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
shingles and popular stone quoted

Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
roof carcass can be WOOD , HEAVYMETAL, OR LIGHTGUAGE METAL ROOF TRUSSES - which spans 28m simply supported,that is 28 clear span without pillars inbetween!
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by arbitrage: 3:29am On Jan 12, 2013
KENNSAMMY:
idealy i supply and install, but if u fink u have perfect installer i will only advise technically(free). But 2b on d saver side , u choose me to install; fast, dependable and aesthetically astonishing.
For the red materia u r looking at on d bungallow here, 1870/sqm. so if ur building measures 300sqm wch is the average of most small residential aprtment, just (+ - 300x1870).

you did not answer a part of my question about wood.
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2013
arbitrage:

grin sorry, we install it too.
More importantly because, it determines the shape of the roof eventually, i deem it important that i install it too.
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2013
arbitrage:

arbitrage:

More importantly because, it determines the shape of the roof eventually, i deem it important that i install it too.
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2013
incase of any complex roof construction, i will be there all day.
find below

Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2013
the clay-like, with calculated-weight and high thermal & sound insulation comes in 3standard colors viz: Green, chocolate-brown, and red as in the picture attached below.

Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by arbitrage: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2013
KENNSAMMY:

So the price quotation you gave covers both wood and roofing sheets installation or is it that I should buy my woods while you come with sheets to construct the wood and install the roofing sheets? What if I want you to use iron instead of woods; what will the price be like for a normal 4 bedroom duplex?
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2013
arbitrage:

So the price quotation you gave covers both wood and roofing sheets installation or is it that I should buy my woods while you come with sheets to construct the wood and install the roofing sheets? What if I want you to use iron instead of woods; what will the price be like for a normal 4 bedroom duplex?
No! You buy wood by yourself sir. Xxcept you just me to get it for you.
the idea i gave you earlier is wood xclusive.
If heavy metal is what you want, then, specify early so your metal installer will do it in conformity with the chosen covering as alot of technicality goes into carcass-covering relationship.
Sir, for a residential house, wooden carcass is better becoz its more cost effective and doesnt impose any unnecessary deadload on you building. Most importantly, going by the covering being step tile(shortspan) , more topmost member(paulin) will be needed and that will shoot up the cost exhorbitantly. But if cost isnt the primary concern, why not! . just indicate that early enough so free flow of information between me and the heavymetal installer will make your roof a master piece.
To cap it all, for 4bedroom duplex complete roofing we should be looking at 1- 1.2m (wood,covering,installation). Note that this is just a glmpse of it sir.
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2013
goodmorning my people
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.

Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
also.

Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
...happy weekend toil you all my people.
Re: Roof It 4once And Never Make Decision Of Roofing Again! by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Wisdom begins in wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Voip / Ip Telephony / Unified Communication System. / Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted / Gasoline Inverter Generators Very Quite(59 Db)-mortocykles:2012 Cheap New 110cc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.