Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce (21512 Views)

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by jaymichael(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2013
Prof Corruption: It sounds more of a business than marriage.
What is not business these days? even religion.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by vanstanzy(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2013
This contract is going to benefit her Arab money bag more. He definitely is going to worth more even before and once the deal between he and Janet is over. SL*VTS marrying for money! angry angry angry
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by tellwisdom: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2013
FXKing2012:

And where did u see 500 million naira in the entire post?

You probably not seeing what im seeing sad
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Abrantie: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2013
I didn't know wrinkled pvzzy could be so expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by FXKing2012(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2013
tellwisdom:

You probably not seeing what im seeing sad

I'm very positive we aint reading the same article.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by IncomeTutor: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2013
Both, to my mind, are into "marriage of business".
Each of them have a hidden intention of going into
the relationship. That is why the issue of agreement, etc
are coming up.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2013
this is 5yrs imprisonment for janet,this guy is smart,in 5yrs time janet will be close to 60,secondly what happens if they divorce before 5yrs ?i guess janet wont get much.i kno they will definitely break up before 5yrs.
now to the business technocrats in the house ,my question is this ,what does this arab man stand to gain by marrying janet?can janet popularity and fame help his business more ?just asking
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by tellwisdom: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2013
FXKing2012:

I'm very positive we aint reading the same article.
Are you aware this news is all about janet jackson and not subsidy??
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by tellwisdom: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2013
IncomeTutor: Both, to my mind, are into "marriage of business".
Each of them have a hidden intention of going into
the relationship. That is why the issue of agreement, etc
are coming up.
Bros, dont throw away the love...Lets discuss that too sad
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by victorian(f): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2013
Julieccentric: Na wa for this Oyibo people sef...She never marry but them don help her they calculate how much she stands to gain if she gets divorced. undecided

Honestly I wonder too.... Marriage is on the infant stage... Divorce and its gains has been procured already
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by victorian(f): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2013
Abrantie: I didn't know wrinkled pvzzy could be so expensive.

Well, guess yur stillin the stone age grin cool
To some men, that wrinkled pussy is Gold... Capish? cool
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by omanifrank(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
thats gud biz u know
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by dilbert100: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
i'll marry him for half a billion shocked
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by tpia5: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
onatisi: this is 5yrs imprisonment for janet,this guy is smart,in 5yrs time janet will be close to 60,secondly what happens if they divorce before 5yrs ?i guess janet wont get much.i kno they will definitely break up before 5yrs.
now to the business technocrats in the house ,my question is this ,what does this arab man stand to gain by marrying janet?can janet popularity and fame help his business more ?just asking

I think janet will help him get into the american market.

Not sure.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Just $500m from a billionaire?

I'm not impressed at all.
u dey craze ur generation don see dat kind of money before madt pikin

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by cap28: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
janet doesnt need his money:

Janet Jackson is an American singer with a net worth of $150 million. Born in Gary, Indiana, the youngest of the nine Jackson children, Janet moved with her family to a mansion in Encino, California at the age of four. She performed with the Jackson Five on an occasional basis, and began her solo career at the age of sixteen, with her debut album Janet Jackson. In 1991, Jackson began to distance herself from her family’s music empire, signing a contract valued at between $32 – $50 million with Virgin Records and thereby taking on the title of the highest-paid female artist in contemporary music. Her first album with Virgin, janet., debuted at number one on the Billboard charts and included five number-one singles, including the Grammy-winning single “That’s the Way Love Goes.”

Her next two albums, The Velvet Rope and All For You, also debuted at the top of the charts and sold a combined total of sixteen million copies worldwide; she remains an important pop artist with a long legacy. In 2004, Jackson became the most-searched news story in Internet history (as reported by the 2007 Guinness Book of World Records) when, during the Super Bowl halftime show, Justin Timberlake tore her shirt open, exposing one breast; Jackson called the moment an accident and refused to apologize to CBS. Jackson has also appeared in several films—she got her start in 1993′s Poetic Justice and returned to the big screen in The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps and Why Did I Get Married?, all three of which opened first at the box office. Forbes Magazine ranked Jackson the seventh-richest woman in the entertainment business.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/janet-jackson/
tpia@:

I think janet will help him get into the american market.

Not sure.
[quote author=tpia@]

He is a shareholder of an upscale retail store where the richest people in the world shop, why does he need to break into the american market, when he has already cornered one of the most lucrative markets and has stores in 26 countries?

Wissam Al Mana is businessman with a net worth of $1 billion. Wissam Al Mana has built his net worth as managing director of Al Mana Retail, and is one of the richest investors in the Middle East. He is a shareholder in the Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Dubai, Doha, Bahrain and Kuwait. Al-Mana’s company, Al Mana Luxury Company represents A/X Armani Exchange and other luxury brands. Armani Exchange has 185 stores in 26 countries. Armani announced that a flagship A/X Exchange will open in Qatar’s Villagio Shopping Mall. He is currently dating superstar Janet Jackson.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/business-executives/wissam-al-mana-net-worth/

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by wisematto(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
someone dey find #200000 to get married dey nt see,na dere somepne want divorce wit billions of naira,haaaaaaaa na waoooooo.God were u dey.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
playah P: Janet loves the guy... I don't think money is the main motivation cos the bitttch got a lot of money too... They like each other!!

Hahahaha...LOVE Rightttttt!
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by vislabraye(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
The guy is smart. When they come up with divorce (cos the westerners don't see it as anything) she gets just half a billion. Its a good deal for her too.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

No wonder they all end up single again because they are motivated by the cash reward.yet,some people will start abusing Nigeria girls for demanding recharge card of #400.Nigeria girls need to upgrade their level to janet's level since money matters in the end no matter the love.hard to believe but its the fact !

So because Janet Jackson is a gold-digging who.re, Naija girls should become bigger who.res? Such great insight.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Blyss: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
logica: Aww, I'm sure you were wishing it was you right? Fortunately or unfortunately, your venom reduces the chances of you getting too far up the ladder.

undecided Fruitcake.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by FXKing2012(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
tellwisdom:
Are you aware this news is all about janet jackson and not subsidy??

To all the kids out there: This is a typical example of what too much of nollywood movies can do to you, so pls be careful.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
I am just not impressed. He's a billionaire.

She should be able to suck more money from him. Let say she ends up having 2 children for him, how much will she get?

Yea yea, kids are priceless....... Just wait till they start walking, eating, shopping, going to college, etc.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
LesbianBoy:
How will you know the right woman?

Btw which RICH man in his right senses would feel his woman is a bad woman and yet go ahead and marry her knowing fully well that divorcing her in the future means he will part with a huge sum of cash! I doubt any man would be that S.tupid!

That is to say, most divorced couples you see today, in the beginning of their marriage thought their partner was 'the one' until their marriage crash like a pack of badly stacked cards.

Anyways sha i thank God say this Huge divorce settlement law nor dey nigeria if not, wetin NIGERIAN GIRLS for take our eye see!
they for d divorce, d remarry, divorce like ten men. Chai we for suffer oooo, abeg oyibo people make dat una law no try enter naija oo.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Gudiza(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
pat077: ....D guy must be mad, is there gold in her pu.ssy?
ease men seriously, I tend to take words literarily.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by purplekayc(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2013
vickyozohu: pls, why wont i want to get divorced? cool business
nigerians. And their mischievousness about money
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 13, 2013
ayswags: u dey craze ur generation don see dat kind of money before madt pikin

My generation uses that kinda money to tip waiters like you grin

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by logica(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2013
The whole idea is she will not get that $500 mil. An American woman staying married for a minimum of 5 years to an Arab man? It cannot happen. That an impossible requirement.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by oduz: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I am just not impressed. He's a billionaire.

She should be able to suck more money from him. Let say she ends up having 2 children for him, how much will she get?

Yea yea, kids are priceless....... Just wait till they start walking, eating, shopping, going to college, etc.

At what age will she have the Children?

This looks like a mere 'Brush me I Brush u' business cool
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by martinosi: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
omar22: do you honestly think he cares about the money, knowing that over the next 5 years he could use Janet as a marketing ploy for all his investment in the US and around the world...

Its like those guys who bought Manchester City and threw money at it just to get publicity, Roman Abramovich was worth £3.6bn when he bought Chelsea he is now worth £11bn... 10 years later

Dude you hit the nail on the Head...This guys are smart and slick..they are using
The Jackson family via Janet to gain the Hearts & Minds of Black in America and to boost
their financial - economic porfolio
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

My generation uses that kinda money to tip waiters like you grin
i cant blame u,typing frm ur one room apartment with ur poor family u come dey nairaland dey do big gurl
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Highjayklm(f): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Julieccentric: Na wa for this Oyibo people sef...She never marry but them don help her they calculate how much she stands to gain if she gets divorced. undecided
infact oo.. I neva see. May her luv last jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS / ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.