Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

First To Comment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / First To Comment (1486 Views)

<pics> Meant For Girls To Comment / Smile But Dont 4get To Comment / Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First To Comment by PopeUDENSI: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
to all the premature punks who come across a very interesting thread on nairaland and all they can type is "first to comment" i wanna say to you this is 2013, so grow up..u guys are just so annoying,u make me wanna puke whenever i see such a comment...if u wanna be the first to comment u can as well go start up your own thread after all SEUN and co have given you the liberty to do so...SEUN please am suggesting you start hiding such juvenile comments..lets get rid of these kids on nairaland they can go watch nickolodeon for all I care....
Re: First To Comment by bingbagbo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
first to comment embarassed

4 Likes

Re: First To Comment by PopeUDENSI: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
bin gbagbo:

first to comment embarassed

let me just assume you are pulling ma legs otherwise you need to see a psychiatrist cos u sound like you are loosing touch with reality
Re: First To Comment by promisengr(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
I get pissed of with dat 1st to comment shit! angry itz so childish

1 Like

Re: First To Comment by PopeUDENSI: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
promisengr: I get pissed of with dat 1st to comment shit! angry itz so childish
u can say that again
Re: First To Comment by Paulipopor: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Whats this topic doing in the jokes section? Just wondering

5th to comment btw!

2 Likes

Re: First To Comment by PopeUDENSI: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Paulipopor: Whats this topic doing in the jokes section? Just wondering

5th to comment btw!
the section is called jokes Etc...if thats what u r bothered about u can suggest another section
Re: First To Comment by Paulipopor: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2013
Pope UDENSI: the section is called jokes Etc...if thats what u r bothered about u can suggest another section
its no problem then. But don't get frustrated when some people treat it like a jokes. Okay.

This is 7th comment!
Re: First To Comment by Okworigeorge(m): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2013
LOLOLOLZ....8th to comment....dancin ALINGO

1 Like

Re: First To Comment by bunmioguns(m): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2013
Fwuck fwuck. ...*urinates on the OP's head* why can't i even be d first to comment in dis dammed thread. .. .....anyhw. ..imma improve nxt time embarassed
Re: First To Comment by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hahaha,last to comment.
THREAD CLOSED.

1 Like

Re: First To Comment by SAINTDADA: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
bunmioguns: Fwuck fwuck. ...*urinates on the OP's head* why can't i even be d first to comment in dis dammed thread. .. .....anyhw. ..imma improve nxt time embarassed
u r a sick degenerate the OP is making sense..am sure its peeps like u who go about writing that first to comment sh**t.... next time u try it i"ll feed u with ur urine..ode!
Re: First To Comment by SAINTDADA: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Okworigeorge: LOLOLOLZ....8th to comment....dancin ALINGO
another lunatic on rampage.....phwaak face!
Re: First To Comment by bunmioguns(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
SAINT DADA: u r a sick degenerate the OP is making sense..am sure its peeps like u who go about writing that first to comment sh**t.... next time u try it i"ll feed u with ur urine..ode!

why u too like to jst dey put mouth for wetin no konsain u or u are too blind to notice dt dis is Jokes section. . ..hey bros I dey warn you oooo. . . . Allow trouble to sleep jeje, no go wake am oooo . . . A word is enaf for d wise embarassed
Re: First To Comment by Okworigeorge(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
SAINT DADA: another lunatic on rampage.....phwaak face!
...u diz simpleton mind ur biznex o
Re: First To Comment by bunmioguns(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Okworigeorge: ...u diz simpleton mind ur biznex o

you dey mind d dimwit.. . . .i don't knw why some ppl wil nvr learn to mind their fwucking business
Re: First To Comment by Paulipopor: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
You guys should chillout naw. Life is too short for all these plenty insults. Enjoy your life now. You've only one.

16th comment

1 Like

Re: First To Comment by PopeUDENSI: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
hey guys c'mon...lets bury the hatchet..buh criosly lets not encourage that first to comment thing...not 9ice...
Re: First To Comment by bunmioguns(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pope UDENSI: hey guys c'mon...lets bury the hatchet..buh criosly lets not encourage that first to comment thing...not 9ice...

u can see dt we r only trying to add fun to ur thread before d dickhead called saint dada start spitting trash... ..

1 Like

Re: First To Comment by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: First To Comment by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2013
20th to Comment *dancing azonto*.. My Dream is to be 'first to comment' soon.. Watchout!!! tongue
Re: First To Comment by premlove(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2013
some bodi should pls help i dnt know hw to quote some body's wrk (dat is to highlight it and write below)
Re: First To Comment by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2013
prem love: some bodi should pls help i dnt know hw to quote some body's wrk (dat is to highlight it and write below)
when ever u want 2 quote sumbody writeup,u wuld see d quote button,jst press it and write what evr u wanna write.

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Questions naija babes Ask Their Bf's. / U Missed Me? I Will Be Right Back, Stay Tuned!!! / Funny Pictures On The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.