Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) (12929 Views)

Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 Nominee List / Tiwa Savage Is Not A Grammy Nominee But Fela! Is, Sade Won Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by Uchenna42(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2013
free2ryhme: make Illuminati no hijack dis one ooo... Justin bieber is gone already

Dude are u high or just incredibly stupid?.....
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by meziboi(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2013
Hope grt tins wil cum out of her.
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by chygoz3(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2013
That movie was boring, at least for me. I only downloaded it because it was one of the best movies of 2012. Watched it last night and i wasn't captivated at all. The girl try sha in her acting.
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by bleeztouch(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Nwa mara mmaoo
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by NnamdiN: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hmm, passed up on downloading the movie when I first saw it online late last year but seeing that Oscar nomination thread and this one last night, I immediately downloaded it. . .yet to watch it sha.

Checked IMDB and it has a rating of 7.5 but I still can't help feeling the movie is dry undecided Maybe it's cos of the dull movie jacket and the somewhat uninteresting synopsis

Well, IMDB ratings have misled me many times but I'll watch it and form my opinion of the movie and the girl's acting
from where do you download your movies sir ?
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by janedoe(f): 12:57am On Jan 14, 2013
What a cutie smiley
Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by tremzy07(f): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2013
[quote
Oh, and Leonardo DiCaprio was snubbed again!!! This time, for his role in Django (quote)

I dont understand hollywood's grudge against Dicaprio cause i think he has proven himself to be a damn good actor. Is it the whole green earth thing that bothers them? So not fair!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hmm reading from here smart phone!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Nigerians Honoured By World Economic Forum / Meet 100cm Girl Who Is Looking For Love And Wanna Start A Family / Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.