Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions (715 Views)

See How Useless New Year Resolutions Are / What Is Your New Year Resolution? / Tooth-brush Vs Chewing Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2013
HOW TO MAKE AND STICK TO YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
If there has been anything besides God that has been giving me a sense of mission that would be my New Year resolutions. No wonder Niyi Aromolaran said that “Outstanding people have one thing in common, an ABSOLUTE SENSE OF MISSION”
New year resolutions gives you that sense of mission (you know where you are going), pls continue reading at http://boladealebiosu..com/2013/01/how-to-make-new-year-resolutions_11.html?m=1 thanks.
Re: How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions by uboma(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2013
its not just a matter of making new year resolutions but having the determination to stick to them
Re: How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2013
have you read d ful post?
Re: How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions by uboma(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2013
i dnt need to read thd full post coz the title of ur post reads 'how to make new year resolutions'. The challenge lies not in making new year resolutions but sticking to them to the letter. U may need to modify the title of ur post to read 'how to make and stick to your new year resolutions' if the link u provided also talks abt keeping such resolutions.
Re: How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions by DexxyAlebs(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
uboma: i dnt need to read thd full post coz the title of ur post reads 'how to make new year resolutions'. The challenge lies not in making new year resolutions but sticking to them to the letter. U may need to modify the title of ur post to read 'how to make and stick to your new year resolutions' if the link u provided also talks abt keeping such resolutions.
THANKS FOR THAT INSIGHT
Re: How To Make and Stick to your New Year Resolutions by uboma(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
DexxyAlebs: THANKS FOR THAT INSIGHT

u are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

African Proverbs / Nigerian Shittes Celebrate Matyr's Day / What's Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.