Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Scientific Proof That God Exist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scientific Proof That God Exist? (1195 Views)

Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" / Proof That Mermaids ["mami Water"] Do Exist ?? / Do Wild Animals Exist In Nigeria: Not Zoos O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Proof That God Exist? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Does God exist? If God does exist then SCIENCE should be able to prove it. There are 4 primary attributes that describe what a God would be, if any one of these attributes are found in one Force then we can continue on to see if God is real no be so? Na so! These four primary attributes are: 1. Eternal> not involved with the flow of our time. 2. Ominipresent> found everywhere. 3. Omnipotent> all powerful. 4. Omniscient> having all knowledge. If we want to prove God exists first we have to find one force that is Eternal if an Eternal force cannot be found then God cannot be Proven. If all 4 primary attributes are found in one force it would prove that God does exist. " HEISENBERG came to the conclusion that quantum events cannot be predicted". All freed electrons behave as if they are being Influenced by an outside variable/Force, " UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE". In signal travels farther and faster (F n F experiment) than light by MALCOLM W. BROWNE, a force was found connenting two freed electrons and proved to be Eternal, was present within our Time yet was NOT involved with the flow of our time, hence, Yes ETERNAL FORCE WAS FOUND. This Eternal Force connects to all Freed electrons. Every particle that releases ENERGY connects to this eternal force. 2. Everything beyound our solar system that is visible is made of stars. Which all release Freed electrons, light. Radiation,etc... This shows this force is also be OMNIPRESENT, everywhere in the Universe simple enough. 3. In Experiments by Russian Scientists they found at >http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/russian_dna.htm<, that LASER photons knew when a DNA molecule was Added into the vacuum. The photons/electrons collected around the DNA strand and began to change the order of the DNA, changing it to what it Desired ( EVOLUTION), After the DNA was removed and the LASER turned off the excess photons remained in the position Resembling The DNA for over 22 minutes. The easiest to prove the Force to be 3 OMNIPOTENT, All powerful. By our own eyes we see everything to be so Complex, Complex enviroments, complex galaxies and the Complexity of Nature and life itself also the Uniqueness of it Too. If Na this Force wey CREATE everything From Nothing seeing Energy "CANNOT BE CREATED" Shows this force to be OMNIPOTENT. ..... Guys make I Stop here see una own viewpoint too!!!! Email me @ezechinwa@yahoo.co.uk make we exchange ideas!!!! GOD IS REAL BELIEVE IT!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack / RIP Mc Longs / I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.