Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here (1352 Views)

If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! / Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / Nigeria Defence Academy Prospective Student,let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by olawalebabs(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2013
Hello house, am not a lawyer, barrister nor a solicitor, I only have a flare for law and considering taking a law course in the future. Lets meet and share ideas about any topic in law.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Olugbenger(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
olawalebabs: Hello house, am not a lawyer, barrister nor a solicitor, I only have a flare for law and considering taking a law course in the future. Lets meet and share ideas about any topic in law.
nobody would meet u...wicked mod.
Share ur harsh ideas with ursef! tongue
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by olawalebabs(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Olugbenger: nobody would meet u...wicked mod.
I can't re collect ever meeting you. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Olugbenger(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Olugbenger: nobody would meet u...wicked mod.
this is d kind of thread u should close!
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by olawalebabs(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Olugbenger: this is d kind of thread u should close!
come out openly and bare your mind.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Olastep1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
....am not a lawyer, barrister nor a solicitor, I only have a flare for law and considering taking a law course.....bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...
You think they'll talk with u? Go and sleep guy.
U delight in disorganization n not until u stop it, i pity u.
U better go back n reopen the OAU threads u closed.
Law ko, Gas ni. mtcheeew
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Olastep1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
olawalebabs: come out openly and bare your mind.
who gets ur time, huh? Ur name has spread has wildfire jst bcs of what u did @ OAU thread. Friends keep asking me what happened? Who is babs? If u feel we're derailing that thread then i'm happy to inform u that none of us is the Admissions officer neither do we work in d ICT. So u think its easy after being given admission, u havent heard anytin evn when another JAMB is out? Show me an Education thread that has 230 pages. Yet, you want ratbags like u to bare his mind.

Unlock those thread and we'll be friends.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by olawalebabs(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Olastep1: ....am not a lawyer, barrister nor a solicitor, I only have a flare for law and considering taking a law course.....bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...
You think they'll talk with u? Go and sleep guy.
U delight in disorganization n not until u stop it, i pity u.
U better go back n reopen the OAU threads u closed.
Law ko, Gas ni. mtcheeew
Stop this childish attitude,I have explain the reason for my action to you.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Olastep1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
olawalebabs: Stop this childish attitude,I have explain the reason for my action to you.
No. I couldnt see ur PM. I checked my mails. I'm happy i'm being childish. To be sincere with u, i'm not happy with what u did. I have law friends n freshers. But then, u denied me of d respect i had 4 u. Mail me directly> Olastep001@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by asholism: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
colleagues I feel ur pain and am affected more dan anybody because I don't knw my faith yet and dey kip telling me vc list and d thread dat supply me regular and reliable update has been closed and all other thread open 2 relief our pain d same bab use power of supremacy on NL 2 close it, I believe u r doing ur work bt b moderate and considerate in all u r doing pls, pls, pls........

Babt pls go 2 d 2013/14 u force us 2 and let's knw wht we've done wrong and apologise 4 peace purpose, dis population can assasinate d Image of NL. Pls colleagues 4give bab and God wl Forgive u
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by olawalebabs(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
I feel your pains, but to be candid with you that is the best any mod can do in such situation. Be fair and sincere to yourself, the thread has been derail many times and off topics posts keep dominating, my colleague and I try many times to savage the situation but to no avail. I believe the thread i directed you to can still serve the purpose if well utilize. Note: The same fate that befell the initial thread is still there. Henceforth, off topic post is not allow on THIS thread.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by kristana(f): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
Can u just pls allow us to open anoda thread? It wunt be easy doing 2 tins 2geda in dat other thread and itz likely it gets disorganized v.soon. Pls. We wunt derail.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by michealade(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yeah.abegi reopen it
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Merrygolden(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
olawalebabs: I feel your pains, but to be candid with you that is the best any mod can do in such situation. Be fair and sincere to yourself, the thread has been derail many times and off topics posts keep dominating, my colleague and I try many times to savage the situation but to no avail. I believe the thread i directed you to can still serve the purpose if well utilize. Note: The same fate that befell the initial thread is still there. Henceforth, off topic post is not allow on THIS thread.
Thanks
Hello, Mr. Moderator! Pls and pls, reopen the OAU 2012/2013 admission THREAD... I understand full well ur reasons 4 closing d thread, and I agree that we've been derailing d thread 4 sometime now, but pls understand that most of the NLanders using that thread have either been granted admission to OAU, or have forfeited their admissions to other institutions, just to be in OAU, but sadly enough, we all dont know when our REGISTRATION/ RESUMPTION will commence; every one is left in the dark, striving to gather helpful pieces of information relating to his admission status. Pls understand that it has become unavoidably frustrating and drilling keeping up with this long wait... That's basically why we say/post things that do not relate to our admissions, to while away time(so to speak) while we await our much anticipated matriculation.... That thread was OUR MAJOR, IF NOT ONLY, RELIABLE SOURCE of information, without which myself and many other OAU aspirants, would probably MISS OUR DATES OF REGISTRATION and RESUMPTION..... Who do we know in Ife? Who can we trust? The School's e-portal seems never updated. Plss, I really think we should have gotten some form of warning, before you took any action... I understand that Nairaland is under your supervision and control, but pls give us a warning beforehand... Pls reopen the thread with a warning to us to NOT DERAIL the thread, and from time to time u'll post words of warning on the thread, 2 keep us in check ... At least for the next three months. That's all we ask. I don't think it's too much to ask, bcoz, between now and the end of May, all our admission issues should be resolved and out in the open... Pls HELP US TO GAIN ADMISSION this year, and not miss out on it this year. Imagine your son or brother depended on the thread 2 gain admission, and consider us, as you would your own loved ones. Pls reopen the OAU 2012/2013 admission thread, at least till the end of May. Thanks for ur anticipated assistance...
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Merrygolden(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
P.S. I'm also an aspiring law student... And since u are so passionate about law as u earlier indicated, help a future lawyer get admitted 2 OAU by reopening the thread. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Azeez532(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Abeg olawalebabs,reopen our oau admission 2012/2013 thread nw coz a lot of us depend on d thread 4 various useful infos.kindly consider our plight.PLS,ACT FAST.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by olawalebabs(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
thanks all, thread re opened. Derailers will not find it funny.
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by Olastep1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
olawalebabs: thanks all, thread re open. Derailers will not find it funny.
thank you so much babs. I love d maturity u displayed atlast. Atleast u reverse ur actions which is good n commendable. As per law, its a great course if one knows what he/she is doing.
If i may ask, what specifically is ur aim to study law? U know law is diverse like medicine
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by kristana(f): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tank u babs, we wunt derail it. .once bitten, twice shy
Re: Nairaland Law student, Let's Meet Here by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
olawalebabs: Hello house, am not a lawyer, barrister nor a solicitor, I only have a flare for law and considering taking a law course in the future. Lets meet and share ideas about any topic in law.
What topic of interest are you considering a discuss on in Law?

(1) (Reply)

Ips Uniport Admission For 2013/2014 Session / 2013/2014 Nigeria Defence Academy Exam**must READ / 2014 Commonwealth Scholarships For Developing Countries – Masters And Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.