Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day (3544 Views)

Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" / Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day / Bride Hustling On Her Wedding Day. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by straneur(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2013
This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place in Lagos somewhere in Surulere.
This was a huge wedding with over 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage and took the microphone to talk to the crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their Wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride’s and groom’s families for coming and to thank his new father-in- law for providing such a fabulous reception.

To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. Taped to the bottom of everyone’s chair (even the chairs of the wedding party) was a manila envelope. He said that was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open their envelopes. Inside each manila envelope was an 8×10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride (He had gotten suspicious of the two of them an...d hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding).

After he stood there and watched the people’s reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the Best man and said ”F— you!” he then turned to the bride and said ”F— you!” and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said…..
”Thanks, I’m out of here.” He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning.

While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong.
His revenge:
1) Making the bride’s parents pay over N620,000 for a 300 persons guest wedding and reception.
2) Letting everyone know exactly what did happen.
3) And best of all, trashing the bride’s and best man’s reputations in front of all of their friends, their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc.
Did the guy go too far?
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2013
Attaboy! He didn't go too far,he was on point with his legendary act...good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by straneur(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2013
I like to give people second chance in life, tarnish their image that much is not the solution. Its a revenge

1 Like

Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by emmaatuo(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2013
Hehehe... Trashing their reputation in front of everyone, now that's BOSS!!
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2013
straneur: I like to give people second chance in life, tarnish their image that much is not the solution. Its a revenge
Revenge is good. I love vengeance even God loves vengeance which is why the bible says we should leave vengeance to God but I believe we can start the process. I love the groom. He is on point.
binger: Attaboy! He didn't go too far,he was on point with his legendary act...good riddance to bad rubbish.
Yes o o
emma atuo: Hehehe... Trashing their reputation in front of everyone, now that's BOSS!!
I couldn't agree more.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2013
This one na old story na
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by straneur(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2013
Sometimes we need to learn to fight our own demon. Now all the bride family will be his enemies, her parent will feel the pain more, infront of all their friends, co-workers, colleagues etc you humiliated them that much without even a single consideration? If they are not the cause of your pain why taking it out on the innocent people? The groom does not deserve to be their son inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2013
straneur: Sometimes we need to learn to fight our own demon. Now all the bride family will be his enemies, her parent will feel the pain more, infront of all their friends, co-workers, colleagues etc you humiliated them that much without even a single consideration? If they are not the cause of your pain why taking it out on the innocent people? The groom does not deserve to be their son inlaw.

I sense you are related to the biiitch. Simple truth is that only a dog begets a dog. If it was to glorify the lady, you will all like to share in her award but if it is the shame, the family should be exempted from the consequences of her folly. She no even do am with outsider, Na best man. angry
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by straneur(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Lol not at all, I am just a better human than both of them.
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by vikings809: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Attaboi! D guy mek senzzz....he didn't even go far not to talk of going too far. Thumbs up to the guy. I hate hypocrites.....SERIOZLEEE HATE 'EM
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by Edunwa302(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
Well, its his game shah
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by GoodnessObinwa: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2013
nawa ooo..he went to far ooo
Re: Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day by jbblues24(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2019
Simple. So magnificent. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Dull But Smart Student / Genevieve Boyfriends / Hilarious Photo...girls Will Always B Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.