Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,821 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? (2904 Views)

JAMB Set To Commence 2012/2013 Admissions / Jamb Set To Release Admission Status / Jamb Set Cut Off Points-180 Varsities, 160-polys, Coes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? by jetisco4u(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2013
From your experience, do you think that JAMB set questions based on their syllabus? Because their was complain last year that while JAMB asked students to read two novels i.e. The Successors and The Potter's Wheel, they did not set a simple question from the novels. So, do you think one should based his preparation on the Syllabus considering its volume?
Re: Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? by Adufaye(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2013
jetisco4u: From your experience, do you think that JAMB set questions based on their syllabus? Because their was complain last year that while JAMB asked students to read two novels i.e. The Successors and The Potter's Wheel, they did not set a simple question from the novels. So, do you think one should based his preparation on the Syllabus considering its volume?
no yes
Re: Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? by webclick: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2013
I doubt. I did not follow any syllabus and i did well in JAMB. I think it is about learning the basic things and probably attending a coaching
Re: Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? by webclick: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2013
The coaching centers though try to follow the syllabus
Re: Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? by 2bearly(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
In most cases they do but it is difficult to study following the syllabus
Re: Does JAMB Set Questions Based On Their Syllabus? by maxiwhite(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
to tel u d truth jamb dont at all follow d syllabus.if u take a gud luk at d syllabus u wld even notice dat all d topics in ur txt book are there.so i wld advice dat u read ur txt book as if der was no syllabus and u wld b amazed at ur jambscore.hmm coachin classes wld help 2.gud luck.

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You See In The Family / Niger Delta University 2015/2016 Post Graduate | Master | Phd | Form Now Out / Very Bizarre Live Fish Rain From The Sky In Indian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.