Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

8 Types Of People You See In The Family - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Types Of People You See In The Family (2908 Views)

10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of People You See In The Family by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
1) The Olori Ebi: He is referred to as the family head,they are valuable asset to the family and mostly respected by the families. Family matters and disputes are usually brought to him for settlement. Sometimes, family head in some families might just be a figure head due to sickness which has made him in-active or due to his 'ebinla' (food monger) way of life which has made him lost his autority in the family. In an ideal family, the olori ebi has the final say.

2)The Mr Money: He is the richest person in the family. Whatever decisions might have been made by the families will be put on hold for his arrival. No matter how good an idea is in the family, mr money's idea is always strictly adhere to. The family run to him for assistance on any family issues. He is sometimes seen as a stingy person whenever he refuses to give them the desired amount needed forgetting he has a family to take care of as well.

3) The Village Visitor: There is always one person from the family that stays in the village, he comes to the city to greet his relatives and tell them the new development at the village. He or she comes with garri,red oil ,fruits and other items that are cheaper,fresher from the village.

4)The Stubborn Goat: These people in the family behaves in a soldier-like attitude, they hardly listen to anyone's advice. They are not always rich but have got principle, you cannot manipulate them. Whenever you ask them for help, they can't offer instead, they offer you big big grammar like Hon patrick's own and at the end of the day tell you story.

5) The Family witch / wizard: These type of people are totally avoided in the family. They have a bad image in the family and are totally neglected by family member. He/ she might not really be a witch or wizard, but nobody wants to see him/her in their house, whenever he/she comes visiting,parent ask their children to stay away from him and whenever any family member attempts to go home(village),they try as much as possible for him or her not to know about their movement and arrival.

6) The Family Parrot: These people are also referred to as gbeborun,gbefila, or whatever you deem fit to call them. They can talk for africa, they will tell Family A what is going on in Family B, these people sometimes causes rift between a peaceful family. When they tell u a secret about Mr A family, they will tell Mr A about yours too. No matter how urgent a discussion might be, people keep it on hold when they see the family parrot.

7)The Poor Dude: This is an unavoidable situation. No matter how well rich a family is, there is always that begger or not so rich dude in the family. He needs the family help,sometimes the family contribute a certain amount for him/her to set him/her up but this person seems destined not to have a good luck. (Nobody wanna be this person)

coolThe wicked / good Grandma: I don't really wanna say much about this, but some daughter in-law goes through hell with their mother in-law. She sees fault in everything she does and turns herself to a rival,she comes visiting often or sometimes live with her son(who can blame her not to live in her son's house) whenever she's around ,her grandchildren hates been around her while we have a good grandma who always want the best for their daughter in-law,she is loved my all including the grandkids.

Fellow nairalander, I don try abeg add urs

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Ebukaceo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
D lazy ass:dy sit around doin nufn....2 go fyn job na punishment 2 dem..wow FTC

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm sorry but front page is out of your reach
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by nickz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
angry the senseless,bleeped and bastard uncles that you don't have any idea who they are.................you only see them when 'the rich' dies and the come to share their late brothers property when he has children always shoutin MY BROTHERS PROPERTY

cretinous fucktards....they are the laziest and believe everything their brother works for is gonna be theirs!

if you are one of these people as you are reading this may heavenly THUNDER strike you to ashesangry

7 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
angry the senseless,bleeped and bastard uncles that you don't have any idea who they are.................you only see them when 'the rich' dies and the come to share their late brothers property when he has children always shoutin MY BROTHERS PROPERTY

cretinous fucktards....they are the laziest and believe everything their brother works for is gonna be theirs!

if you are one of these people as you are reading this may heavenly THUNDER strike you to ashesangry
wow,you are right, we have dis people too, May God punish dem...

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Are u God? Are u Seun? Lol
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:

have you had a traumatic experience?
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by SirHouloo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Too much of Nollywood
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Superstar007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:

Bros you dey vex oh.
E be like say you dey talk from experience?
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Superstar007(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
How this thread correlate with the Education section is what I don't understand. Shouldn't this be in the family section?

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by GboyegaD(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Most of the items you listed above do not exist in my family. I am happy most especially that we do not have an olori ebi because there was a time a friend of mine told me how their olori ebi called a meeting because of him and was giving orders to him and the dad couldn't contest the decisions.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Donfamous(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:

lol dude did ur uncles took ur dad property from u?
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by nickz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
spotit:
have you had a traumatic experience?
some people are evil sha
Lemon12:
lol dude did ur uncles took ur dad property from u?
even if i'm dead
Superstar007:

Bros you dey vex oh.
E be like say you dey talk from experience?
cheesycheesy bros the topic touch my soul

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Bryan12(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wha of the creative guy,who takes care of all the home applicances,gadgets?Any family without that guy is incomplete.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Donkaz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ah don hear you
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by ayobase(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
SmellMyFart:

op come see one of those wey no want make ur layer lay egg!
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Superstar007(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
some people are evil shaeven if i'm deadcheesycheesy bros the topic touch my soul

Sai! You no well oh. . Na why you provoke like that shocked
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am sick of all this shiit!

its Becoming boring and annoying
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by adegwurulez(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:

mehn you just remind me of one of my friend, always cursing his uncles with all the evils one can think of.

lemme call him sef
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by nickz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Superstar007:

Sai! You no well oh. . Na why you provoke like that shocked
remembering all those shit can annoy......some humans act like they came out through the anussadsad
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Sparrow13: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Only no. 5 i don't have in my family.
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by nickz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
adegwurulez:

lemme call him sef
no bother bro i dey inside bathroom ...having my bathe gringringrin

i go flash you when i come outtongue
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Superstar007(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
remembering all those shit can annoy......some humans act like they came out through the anussadsad

I understand perfectly.
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by aboyaji(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
the guy who doesnt like dirts around the house even when they have a sister. He keeps everywhere tidy. He always takes good care of himself - they always put on white shirt. Always wash this cloth or that other boxer

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Idrismusty97(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
What's with all these lists nowadays. Anyway, if this thread reach frontpage make my phone bend!
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by patrickmuf(m): 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Boring already...
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Nawa o. This types reach family too?
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2014
The ones that come knocking on your door immediately you finish cooking angry
Re: 8 Types Of People You See In The Family by CoCoLav(f): 1:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Bryan12:
Wha of the creative guy,who takes care of all the home applicances,gadgets?Any family without that guy is incomplete.

You are so right. I have never bothered to know how to put on the TV in my house. Today I happened to be stuck at home and wanted to watch TV, see the confusion on my face as per how to switch on the TV. Had to call him on phone to explain to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Course You Did In School / OAU Admission Merit List Out On Caps Website / What Is The Meaning Of The Word"aboki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.