Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Bros - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bros (869 Views)

Hilarious Photo:- This Bros Thought It Was A Bóóbs, See What It Turns Out To Be / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bros by SamConquer(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2013
I went to visit my uncle during a holiday he lives in a G.R.A..so i went out one particular day and came back only to discover that they went out,with the gate locked, i was damn pressed and was new there, the weather was chiled and cooled but i was sweating.and been a G.R.A i cannot do it anywhere moreover no bush.meeen i missed village immediately..so i meet a guy on the road and the following coversation took place....ME:Bros,gudday o.abeg where is public toilet,i want to ease myself....THE BROS:...i no understand wetin u mean o...ME:I Mean i want to use use the toilet..THE BROS:u wan use toilet??ah 4 wetin na guy??ME:i mean say i wan shit,shit dey worry me*angry*(by now the shit is cuming with full force o,my white shirt cover with sweat and my face)...BROS: ..ok now u dey talk,u see that corner where that red motor dey if u reach there take that corner..another coner stil dey by ur left..follow there,then near one mango tree u go see one woman dey sell akara,4 her back two girls dey sell orange wey no far from the boy wey dey sell kerosene..(by this time i feel like slapping the boy but what can i do i need the location to help my ministry..)BROS:..near the boy wey they sell kerosene if you look your left you go see one small white shop,wey dey in between two brown colour and mtn decorated shop,go the back u go see the Public toilet..(by this time i shouted thank God finaly)BROS:BUT THE PUBLIC TOILET DON BURN SINCE LAST YEAR....whaaaaaaat and u waste my precious time. *shocked*....u guys should not ask me what happened

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day. Laugh N Enjoy / ...dnt U Pray Before Eating.... / Picture Of A Nairalander Chilling In The Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.