Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Phone Call Answerer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Phone Call Answerer (930 Views)

Phone Call To Police Officer / Husband And Wife Phone Call / Jesus and Satan on a Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Call Answerer by Oyenibi: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Akpor wit two burn ear went to the doctor. The asked him (what happened )?Akpor now answer'i was ironing my cloth the phone rang but instead of picking up the phone i accidently pick up the iron and stuck it on my ear"or dear "the doctor exclaim in a disblief"but wat happen to the second ear?Akpor replied"the idiot called back again.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Question For U All.. / BRAIN TEASER / My China Phone For Sale! Who Go Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.