Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nicki: Me And Mariah Made Up By Watching My Sex Tape: 12.1.13 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki: Me And Mariah Made Up By Watching My Sex Tape: 12.1.13 (774 Views)

Nick And Mariah Choose Disneyland For 5th Wedding Anniversary / Nick And Mariah Finally Show Their Twins To The World / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki: Me And Mariah Made Up By Watching My Sex Tape: 12.1.13 by abbeybanks(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
NICKI Minaj claims she ended her feud with fellow American Idol judge Mariah Carey by watching her SEX TAPE together.
The Super Bass singer, 30, who famously came to blows with diva Mariah during the last series of the US telly talent show, are said to have called a truce on their warring.

And asked how they had finally made up, Nicki joked: "I put on my sex tape."

Mariah added: "Time heals all wounds."

And Nicki quipped again: "And we watched my tape ... We’re professionals."

Nicki was making light of reports that an alleged sex tape featuring the star was once leaked online.

She was speaking as she attended a press conference about the new series of the Fox show with 42-year-old Hero star Mariah and their fellow judges Keith Urban and Randy Jackson.

But the love-in didn't last long and the pair were soon back to sniping at one another again.

At one point Mariah claimed the row that began their feud was a "one-sided thing".

To which Nicki hit back: "No, it wasn't!"

Nicki later tried to smooth things over again, gushing: "I say nice things about Mariah all the time.

"She's one of my favourite artists of all time. She's really shaped a generation of singers.

"To be on a panel with her, it's kind of crazy."

SoUrCe: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4736476/nicki-minaj-me-and-mariah-carey-made-up-by-watching-my-sex-tape.html

Re: Nicki: Me And Mariah Made Up By Watching My Sex Tape: 12.1.13 by mployer(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Nicki: Me And Mariah Made Up By Watching My Sex Tape: 12.1.13 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Na mehn, ne kwa nu ukwu nwa a. Ife di nu ukwu o, biko nu.

(1) (Reply)

BALLING: The President Of Malawi With Psquare / Details Of 2face And Annie's Dubai Wedding. / If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.