Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Bikini Beauty Contest Is Won By Mum Of Two - Aged 46 : 12.1.13 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bikini Beauty Contest Is Won By Mum Of Two - Aged 46 : 12.1.13 (5636 Views)

Miss Tiger Twins World's Beauty Contest / Loveworld Music And Art Festival Contest / Maiden Edition Of Knor Quest Won By 'lulu' A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bikini Beauty Contest Is Won By Mum Of Two - Aged 46 : 12.1.13 by abbeybanks(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
A COMPETITION to find Cornwall's most beautiful bikini babe has been won by a blonde mum-of-two - aged 46.

Marathon-running model Carol Dunster saw off hundreds of younger women to be crowned the county's Beach Babe 2012.

Carol, from St Austell, received more nominations in the annual competition than any other entrant.

And the mature beauty - whose children are 21 and 23 - puts her athletic figure down to sleep and treating her skin with cod liver oil.

She said: ”I was amazed when I had the phone call saying I’d won out of all the young girls there must have been.

”I think it was amazing a mature lady won. Just because we’re mature, if we look after ourselves we can still look great and feel sexy.

”From the age of 19 I’ve taken cod liver oil which has made my skin soft to touch, and when I was pregnant I bathed in Fenjal oil every day."

And she says regular exercise is a must for staying in top physical condition.

She explained: ”I’ve never smoked in my life and have run seven marathons, so this has helped me keep fit and look great at my age.

”I was so pleased with the award. If this can happen to me it can happen to anyone. If you believe in something you just have to go for it.”

A spokesman for contest organisers Pirate FM said: “Carol’s win just goes to show that beauty is not contingent on age. If you’re confident and proud of who you are, then your beauty will shine through.”

SouRce: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4739291/bikini-beauty-contest-is-won-by-mum-of-two-aged-46.html

Re: Bikini Beauty Contest Is Won By Mum Of Two - Aged 46 : 12.1.13 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Atimes, beauty is not about the age.

(1) (Reply)

How Secure is your event? / 2020 couple's to be check in here / Salawa Abeni's Daughter ,okikiola Candy's Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.