Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Maiden Edition Of Knor Quest Won By 'lulu' A White Man - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Maiden Edition Of Knor Quest Won By 'lulu' A White Man (624 Views)

Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos) / Bikini Beauty Contest Is Won By Mum Of Two - Aged 46 : 12.1.13 / Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maiden Edition Of Knor Quest Won By 'lulu' A White Man by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
I feel like crying watching this couple of minutes ago, when will Nigerians stop the orientation 'Only the whites can do it better'.
My fellow blacks cooked better meals than that 'Lulu' guy who fried 'agbalumo'.
Only to see the judges declaring him a winner.
The most pathetic of it all is that one of the judges is a doctor.
After all we have suffered in the hand of this people, and even still suffering?
Economic plundering?
Unfavourable IMF/World bank policy
whern will Nigerians wise up
i wish this topic can make it to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Beautyglows Bridal SHOWER Party And Wedding, / Peace Ambassador Beauty Pageant Show Photos / Jonathan’s Daughter’s Wedding: Stampede As Police Tear-Gas,Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.