Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,434 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike (2842 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Merinda: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
She granted an interview recently where she talked about her failed marriage her relationship with David Mark and Kim Kardashian. Enjoy..............

Some time ago, it was rumoured that the Senate President bought a car for you and helped sponsor your Abuja store. What do you have to say about this?

No, David Mark did not buy me a car, neither did he help me with my shop in Abuja. I know him as the Senate President but I don’t know him personally. But hey, he is the Senate President! Who wouldn’t want to know him personally, but too bad at the moment I don’t.

You made the news some time ago when Kim Kardashian retweeted and replied one of your tweets. Was this a big deal for you?
I think she knows me (smiling and batting eyelids). I think she knows Chika Ike as a Nigerian actress. Honestly, when I got the reply from Kim I was wowed. Kim is someone I like very much. I like her fashion sense, her business sense, and the way she handles her fans. She is someone I can relate to in the entertainment industry because she understands being out there, being in the public eye. A lot of us don’t understand it but she understands how to handle things. When she retweeted at me, I was like “Wow!” I was hoping the tweet didn’t come from a fake account but I checked and it was a verified account and I was really happy.

Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Meegadough: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Smh. Stupid girl!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by dollydolly(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dis 1 na serious notice me.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by musty009(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
God forbid peson way dey divorce men up and down
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Mobinga: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
This girl cannot be serious.

get the phck outta here with this bs.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by nadias877(f): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
musty009: God forbid peson way dey divorce men up and down
Stop beefing. Tell me u won't hav been hapy if u were in her shoe.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by SlyIg(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Which divorce is this op talking abt? Is it the footballer?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2013
musty009: God forbid peson way dey divorce men up and down

She married only once and divorced only once.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by denzel2009: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

Na lie
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2013
denzel2009:

Na lie

Really? Who were the men she married
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

married twice divorced twice
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by denzel2009: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2013
fellis, this is your answer.

Ms_Steph: married twice divorced twice

and she's not dead yet!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2013
denzel2009: fellis, this is your answer.
and she's not dead yet!

I just googled it and saw that she got married in 2000 to Damon Thomas.
I still don't think that makes her a bad person that should be 'forbidden', Not everyone is the same; maybe she is one of those people that are not good with long term relationships.

Marriage is not for everyone.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

I just googled it and saw that she got married in 2000 to Damon Thomas.
I still don't think that makes her a bad person that should be 'forbidden', Not everyone is the same; maybe she is one of those people that are not good with long term relationships.

Marriage is not for everyone.
dats not an excuse. No marriage is perfect. She shld haff stayed nd make tins work. So its nw advisable 4 her to marry nd divorce anytime there is a little misunderstanding
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: dats not an excuse. No marriage is perfect. She shld haff stayed nd make tins work. So its nw advisable 4 her to marry nd divorce anytime there is a little misunderstanding

I said marriage is not for everybody, meaning that not everyone has the ability or desire to stay and make things work.
You are not Kim, you don't know the things that were actually going on in her life that led to her divorce or the difficulties she was facing. What makes you so sure she divorced only because of a 'little misunderstanding'?

And I don't even understand why people are carrying this woman's matter on their heads and critisizing her so much. Mind your freaking beezwax and stop paying attention to her if you know you don't like her.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

I said marriage is not for everybody, meaning that not everyone has the ability or desire to stay and make things work.
You are not Kim, you don't know the things that were actually going on in her life that led to her divorce or the difficulties she was facing. What makes you so sure she divorced only because of a 'little misunderstanding'?

And I don't even understand why people are carrying this woman's matter on their heads and critisizing her so much. Mind your freaking beezwax and stop paying attention to her if you know you don't like her.
na wa o. Abeg no vex
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: na wa o. Abeg no vex

There is no anger in me.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
This girl is a very terrible actress and shouldn't be seen on the screen. Her fake facial expression drives me nuts . Learn from mercy Johnson
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: dats not an excuse. No marriage is perfect. She shld haff stayed nd make tins work. So its nw advisable 4 her to marry nd divorce anytime there is a little misunderstanding

What if the guy was abusive? She should have still stayed and hoped to God for a change?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
jennykadry:

What if the guy was abusive? She should have still stayed and hoped to God for a change?
let me tell u why d marriage ended. Cos chris wanted her to move wit him to where his team plays bball, nd kim is not popular dat side. Chris doesn't look like sum1 who wuld abuse her. Can't u see d way kim nd her family controls him on dat show. Do u see dem doing it to khole's husband?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: let me tell u why d marriage ended. Cos chris wanted her to move wit him to where his team plays bball, nd kim is not popular dat side. Chris doesn't look like sum1 who wuld abuse her. Can't u see d way kim nd her family controls him on dat show. Do u see dem doing it to khole's husband?

I doubt that that was the only reason.

There was little chemistry between them and Chris was sometimes mean to her and said things like she is fat and no one will be interested in her life once she turns 30/35.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
fellis:

I doubt that that was the only reason.

There was little chemistry between them and Chris was sometimes mean to her and said things like she is fat and no one will be interested in her life once she turns 30/35.
kim is 31/32. Fame doesn't last forever. U don't hear about beyonce like b4. Dey all haff their seasons
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: kim is 31/32. Fame doesn't last forever. U don't hear about beyonce like b4. Dey all haff their seasons

Of course fame does not last forever and I am sure even Kim knows this.
It is not about his saying the words. It is the way he said them to her.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
kim k has a role model smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Who's this bìtch?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: let me tell u why d marriage ended. Cos chris wanted her to move wit him to where his team plays bball, nd kim is not popular dat side. Chris doesn't look like sum1 who wuld abuse her. Can't u see d way kim nd her family controls him on dat show. Do u see dem doing it to khole's husband?

I know why they separated. They started drifting apart. I watch that show so I know, what you have stated up there as the reason behind the ongoing divorce battle, was what the camera showed us. Kim once said in an interview that he was emotionally abusive to her when they were together. Some of that the camera showed us.

I disagree with the control part except the show you watched was different from mine. Chris was never controlled by the family, even kourtney respected him when they were in New York. No one in that house could talk to him whichever way they chose. Though khloe had her reservations. Bruce and Scott are the two men that ate being controlled on that family.

The only men they did not control in that house is Chris and lomar. Lomar was earning heaps so he was already in the good books, Chris was only earning about 6 million a year so he was way under the ladder for them. Kris Jenner pushed for prenup because kris was the one bringing in the large bacon, but I can bet my left azz that she will not push for prenup if Kim was to marry kanye.

Chris was a tough guy, he knew the women in the family were bossy so he came prepared and that wa why he set his rules from day one. He could care less what the family thought of him, he was very outspoken when around them and that was why they hated him. I remember one time he told khloe to min her business, go home and take care of her husband. He even accused her of marrying Lamar because of his money and that angered her.

A woman's place is with her husband but asking her to leave her source of income because you want to show you are the man was very silly on Chris' part. I remember him saying that no company would care about her or look at her after she'd had a baby. I also remember him telling her that she is in her 30's an in a couple years time, her name would have gone down under. That's abuse to me and you don't speak to the person you claim to love like that.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by free2ryhme: 3:29am On Jan 14, 2013

your story are just baby tales .. the wedding was more than the world think it is. Let it be clear, the wedding was all an arrangement/ a setup for her initiation into Illuminati. after that kris humpries get kicked out. he has done his part .. why did she get involve with and illuminati puppet like kanye west.. The both belong to the same cult .. That is one reason u see Dbanj making all big hits and signings lately. You need to be in this click to make it in the global entertainment/movie industry...

There never a wedding but rather an initiation took place
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by free2ryhme: 3:32am On Jan 14, 2013
Merinda:

She granted an interview recently where she talked about her failed marriage her relationship with David Mark and Kim Kardashian. Enjoy..............

Some time ago, it was rumoured that the Senate President bought a car for you and helped sponsor your Abuja store. What do you have to say about this?

No, David Mark did not buy me a car, neither did he help me with my shop in Abuja. I know him as the Senate President but I don’t know him personally. But hey, he is the Senate President! Who wouldn’t want to know him personally, but too bad at the moment I don’t.

You made the news some time ago when Kim Kardashian retweeted and replied one of your tweets. Was this a big deal for you?
I think she knows me (smiling and batting eyelids). I think she knows Chika Ike as a Nigerian actress. Honestly, when I got the reply from Kim I was wowed. Kim is someone I like very much. I like her fashion sense, her business sense, and the way she handles her fans. She is someone I can relate to in the entertainment industry because she understands being out there, being in the public eye. A lot of us don’t understand it but she understands how to handle things. When she retweeted at me, I was like “Wow!” I was hoping the tweet didn’t come from a fake account but I checked and it was a verified account and I was really happy.

because some trash replied your twitter tweets you are feeling you've become popular all of a sudden.. shallow mentality... do you know how many tweets get replied everyday and nobody makes a muse abt it...
Re: Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 14, 2013

(1)

Hit Or Miss?beverly Osu In Africa Print Dress And Red Heels / Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? / Snopp Dogg Calls Iggy Azalea A Bi*ch (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.