Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam (1127 Views)

Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler / Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam by morgist(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Why I accepted Islam - Imo traditional ruler

Vice Chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, has said he accepted Islam due to the truthful nature of the religion and the steadfastness of Muslims.
Speaking when he visited Media Trust Office yesterday in Abuja, the traditional ruler whose name is now Musa Dimunah, said he was particularly influenced by the good nature of the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research, Malam Ibrahim BioboNlomije.

“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I’m impressed by the good nature of Muslims’ love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination.

“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community,” he said.

He also said he was not under any pressure to drop his old name for becoming a Muslim and that his children and other family members did not oppose his being a Muslim.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11799:why-i-accepted-islam-imo-traditional-ruler&catid=40:cover-stories&Itemid=26
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
k
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam by tbaba1234: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
^If e no concern you, why do you have to comment?
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam by morgist(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rate this Brain

R2bees: @muslim OP, ok i don hear, but hw d thing take consign our church service tommorow? Abi u want make i convert to muslim(BH) too, i knw say moderator go hide my post
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
morgist: Rate this Brain

yourpupsy/yourmumsy
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam by seedord247(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Allahu Akbar wink

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converted To Islam by thirty(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Alhamdullilai, the truth shall always prevail. Allah Akbar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quran And Modern Science - Compatible Or Incompatible / A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Abuzola, Pls Explain "the Tulay Goren Story"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.