Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here (664 Views)

For Your Aluminum Window And Roofing / New Design Of POP, Arc Pillars , Watter Collectors And Roofing Sheets / Decking And Roofing Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Whether building a new home, renovating an existing one or simply replacing an old roof, choosing the right roofing materials is one of themost important decision you can make, as the roof is the first defence against the elements.
My contact below the page.

Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
email or call contacts below.

Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Inquiries? 08069726120/ bestroofer@live.com

Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by bugmenot: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sent you an email requesting a quote, did you get it?
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
bugmenot: Sent you an email requesting a quote, did you get it?
i will check i get back to you. you are welcom.
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
bugmenot: Sent you an email requesting a quote, did you get it?
i will check and get back to you. you are welcom.
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Leave marketing alone and lets give ourselves technical advice.
We are brothers, and so i owe nobody nothing if i decide to shear my great Roofing technicality for free here on Nairaland.
mail or call my contact below.
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yes
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
i have replied you sir, check your email.
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
bestroofer@live.com/08069726120 .
A very versatile and creative Nigerian Roofer.
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ruleout the comon drumbeat of rain on your roof. Can your roof be maintained? Where is your house located - did you knw that your building location plays a huge role in your roofing material life span? Deem it very important to consult a sincere and technically wise Material scientist before you make your decision...here you have me for your roofing contract and free technical ideas. My contacts below the page remain valid.
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2013
Call 08022593744/08069726120
Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2013
and,Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2013
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.

Re: Building To Sell Or To Reside In, Choose Your Roofer And Roofing Materia Here by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2013
coolcoolcool

(1) (Reply)

PC ANTI-VIRUS YOU CAN GIVE A trial. / Picasso Said To Da Vinci(a Home Is A Work Of Art) / Urgent Let In Gemade Estate By Gowon Estate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.