Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? (628 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study / I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? by Idriswhite(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2013
I read a thread that has the above comment. Is it really true that jobless folks spend more time on this giant site? And what have you gained from this site so far?
Re: Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2013
Idriswhite: I read a thread that has the above comment. Is it really true that jobless folks spend more time on this giant site? And what have you gained from this site so far?
Evaluate urself first then answer ur question
Re: Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? by Idriswhite(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace]Evaluate urself first then answer ur question

i have work i only come here to learn and to share my thoughts on issues.
Re: Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Idriswhite][/quote]well we all do
Re: Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? by EzePromoe: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2013
[size=14pt]OP, as you can see, not everyone does a blue collar job a.k.a ogbuaja where his/her two hands are involved and wouldn't have time to carry a phone in the pocket not to talk of a PC! [/size]
Re: Is It True That Jobless People Spend More Time On Nairaland? by Freiburger(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
How did i missed this? OP see, Nairaland has long grown beyond just a forum, thousands of people wake up and log in here to do business everyday. Nairaland itself is a working site.

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Realistic Job Descriptions / Man Finds Gold Nugget Worth N80 Million / Diversity Of Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.