Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K (6245 Views)

Clean Vw Passat 2001 For 400k SOLD!!! / Very Clean VW PASSAT 2002 Model American Specs, Full Options For Sale @ N1m Only / Clean Vw Lt 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by fokecity: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
600k deal or no deal call 08033860907
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by dramendra: 3:28am On Jan 27, 2013
if only this cr is automatic, i woul have picked it before the posting
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
fokecity: 600k deal or no deal call 08033860907
You didn't call?
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Still available... Perfect ride to woo your val in... grin
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by mfukiwewe: 5:28am On Feb 09, 2013
500K nko, if you will deliver for me in Calabar
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2013
Is this ride wit the new number plate? What is the mileage, and can I pay N630k? Pls reply n I'll come up wit ur money n 2weeks since this ride has stayed up to One Month here and got no buyer.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
tmabin: Is this ride wit the new number plate? What is the mileage, and can I pay N630k? Pls reply n I'll come up wit ur money n 2weeks since this ride has stayed up to One Month here and got no buyer.
It has the new plate because it was recently bought and registered. When you are ready, come for inspection... My not being in a haste to sell it at any price has kept the ride for this long...

Thanks
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2013
This ride still dey o.... undecided
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
S/A
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
back!!!
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
600k. Ready. Well?

Pls reply.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
BTT: 600k. Ready. Well?

Pls reply.

gimme a call sir
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
century106: gimme a call sir

Thanks 4 d audience on the call.

Pls return my call -or flash- whenever you consider my offer. And pls store the number I called you with.

Regards, and ccheers.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
BTT:

Thanks 4 d audience on the call.

Pls return my call -or flash- whenever you consider my offer. And pls store the number I called you with.

Regards, and ccheers.
I was driving, sorry... thanks for the offer but its really not enough
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by mchips: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2013
sup guy. i'm ready to pay 570 immediately for this ride uf its got no issues. and i'm serious too
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by DanIlon(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2013
My oga at the top.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
mchips: sup guy. i'm ready to pay 570 immediately for this ride uf its got no issues. and i'm serious too
I don't want to say 570 is good enough and my oga at the top will say another one. cheesy thanks for the offer but 570# is way below a good offer for this ride.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Available
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
E still dey!
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2013
S. A.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2013
century106:
I was driving, sorry... thanks for the offer but its really not enough

Mr Chairman, sell this car to me and let lay this thread.

I understand the attachment we sometimes have to our cars but once you want to let go you got to let go.

My offer of NGN600,000:00 is still available. See, you can't sell your car at the same price you bought it. You may understand that if you walk into a showroom and drive out a car and return it within the hour, you would loss a substantial percentage of the original price. Let talk of a fairly used i4 compact car that has been raped by Nigerian roads upward of 4 months- and counting.

I may not be your highest bidder, but if you sample opinions on this thread and probably the calls you have received, you will see my clarity of purpose. Too, maybe you should research from other dealers, this may further enhance your pricing decision.

I strongly hope that you see my view as a honest opinion from a win-win buyer.

When after my offer you said "gimme a call", I thought that was it until you gave in to your own oration. Sell the car if you want to sell it- or remove the thread!

I still want the car. I still have 'your' NGN600,000:00 and I am expecting your call, sms, email or response on this thread.

With all of my love. Regards.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
dp
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
dp
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2013
dp
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 1:13am On Mar 28, 2013
BTT:

Mr Chairman, sell this car to me and let lay this thread.

I understand the attachment we sometimes have to our cars but once you want to let go you got to let go.

My offer of NGN600,000:00 is still available. See, you can't sell your car at the same price you bought it. You may understand that if you walk into a showroom and drive out a car and return it within the hour, you would loss a substantial percentage of the original price. Let talk of a fairly used i4 compact car that has been raped by Nigerian roads upward of 4 months- and counting.

I may not be your highest bidder, but if you sample opinions on this thread and probably the calls you have received, you will see my clarity of purpose. Too, maybe you should research from other dealers, this may further enhance your pricing decision.

I strongly hope that you see my view as a honest opinion from a win-win buyer.

When after my offer you said "gimme a call", I thought that was it until you gave in to your own oration. Sell the car if you want to sell it- or remove the thread!

I still want the car. I still have 'your' NGN600,000:00 and I am expecting your call, sms, email or response on this thread.

With all of my love. Regards.
While I give you credit for being a fine writer / speaker (presumptions), I don't think you should ask me to take down the ad simply because I didn't settle with what you brought to the table. I remembered letting you know that someone brought six hundred and thirty thousand (630,000.00 Nigerian Naira), cash (withdrawn from Access Bank Plc, Festac) right before my eyes and I still refused.

I'm certainly not an 'ajebo', I know the second-hand rule. If you are current with the cost of buying a foreign used car, you will know that am certainly not expecting to get back the buying-cost of the car. Take some minutes, look up ads on same spec of car on here and compare the prices, the length of usage in Nigeria and their cosmetic worth then you will see that my refusal to accept what you brought to the table is not because of any attachment to the car. If I didn't want it gone, I wouldn't put up the ad in the first place.

Like I verbally told the gentle man who brought six hundred and thirty thousand (630,000.00 Nigerian Naira, physical cash); this car is not being sold for urgent need for money. I can decide to sell it for #500,000.00 tomorrow if it pleases me but for now, what I gave you as my last is my last price for now.

(coughs) Yes, That's it. Thanks
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2013
Well, dp.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
century106: While I give you credit for being a fine writer / speaker (presumptions), I don't think you should ask me to take down the ad simply because I didn't settle with what you brought to the table. I remembered letting you know that someone brought six hundred and thirty thousand (630,000.00 Nigerian Naira), cash (withdrawn from Access Bank Plc, Festac) right before my eyes and I still refused.

I'm certainly not an 'ajebo', I know the second-hand rule. If you are current with the cost of buying a foreign used car, you will know that am certainly not expecting to get back the buying-cost of the car. Take some minutes, look up ads on same spec of car on here and compare the prices, the I gave you as my last is my last price for now.

(coughs) Yes, That's it. Thanks

Thank you for your response and compliments.

Well, you didn't tell me about someone offering you 30k extra and you still refused to sell. Ok, I used to always want more too, after all, there's an Oliver Twist in all of us, until I discovered there is huge love lost between Mr Twist and Ms Greed.

On this Nairaland, I have never seen a Nigerian used manual transmission VW Golf 4 put up for sale at your price- FYI, yours is the highest priced. I earnestly would appreciate it if you help post any link that disproves my myopic observation.

That is not all: I still have 'your' NGN600,000:00, and I still want TO BUY the car. Century106 sir, sell the car to me if you will.

...And I am still awaiting your humble positive response.

Again, thank you.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by BTT(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2013
I'm out.
Re: SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K by century106: 7:44am On May 26, 2013
BTT:
I'm out.

Thanks for your time BTT... I decided not to sell the car again, until a later time when I can accept just any offer. I cant take down this post...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London / Xmas Gift(part 2)reg.2003 Liberty Jeep(very Clean)1stbody&leather Seat@=N=880k / @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ TOKUNBO 014/2015 DODGE CHARGER..price 4.999m FIXED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.