Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

50 Cent Aka Fiddy: The Ugliest Entertainer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Aka Fiddy: The Ugliest Entertainer? (1421 Views)

Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? / The Ugliest Actress In Nollywood / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Aka Fiddy: The Ugliest Entertainer? by thegame(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2008
We all have to be frank here y'all. I think fiddy is the ugliest rapper in the us hit list.WHat y'all think? I agree the guy's got some bad-ass packs but that doesn't mean we should forget the fact that the dude is not fine at all.
But don't forget, MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. SO, let's get more
GG_G_G_G_G_G_G_G_G_G_G_G UNIT
Re: 50 Cent Aka Fiddy: The Ugliest Entertainer? by sweeti14(f): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
YES HE IS THE UGLIEST.HE'S FREAKING UGLY.CHAMILLIONAIRE IS EVEN FINER
Re: 50 Cent Aka Fiddy: The Ugliest Entertainer? by TheBedWench: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
I saw the devil and he had Black skin. And he looked just like you and I and Satan walked among the sons of God. And many did not know he was satan.

(1) (Reply)

Celebs You Know On Nairaland / What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? / Shocker-omotola Jalade Now A Police Officer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.