Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? (21926 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by uchennaq(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2011
I have being watching these girls lately, I can't bear to look at them again because I really think they very ugly, sometimes I wonder how they were introduced into the nollywood industry.

Am talking of the twins.

CHIDINMA AND CHIDIEBERE ANEKA

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfLrUHC51HUXzq1iBjcvzPBOg3Jaq742-TZ_WJKwgC7NHmjBe4[/img]

I think these girls are not outstanding.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 28, 2011
Rotflmao!!!!!

They are not ugly. It's just the mgbeke spirit. Not even money can remove that thing from your body.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ lmao
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by 190: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2011
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!!!

They are not ugly. It's just the mgbeke spirit. Not even money can remove that thing from your body.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by babyme1(f): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2011
They are pretty village girls undecided
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by iyatrustee(f): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2011
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!!!

well said cheesy cheesy cheesy they also have one elder sister who is just as mgbekerised as the twins angry

1 Like

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by JOKYTECH(f): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2011
mgbeke feeling funky cool cool cool
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by babyme1(f): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
Their voice is so annoying
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by uchennaq(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
And why is it that, their eyes is as if they have have smoked indian hemp. grin grin grin

I really wonder how these girls got into the movie industry.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by googles: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
rotfl
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by ifyalways(f): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2011
Their lips grin enuff Kpomo grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by xreal: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
uchennaq:

I really wonder how these girls got into the movie industry.
maybe an 'uncle' had always been the director or producer of the movies where they feature.

uchennaq:

And why is it that, their eyes is as if they have have smoked indian hemp. grin grin grin
ifyalways:

Their lips  grin enuff Kpomo  grin
without their pic on this thread, these two comments are enough to describe the twins this thread refer to. lol

I dislike hearing them speak . . . they drawl .
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by foyeks2001(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
who are there?
anywaz maybe because I dont watch nigerian english igbo movies
love my yoruba movies to d core

1 Like

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Goldieluks: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
They are beautiful local babes.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by chic2pimp(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

They are beautiful local babes.
I Laugh!!! grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by peacettw: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
Lol.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2011
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!!!

Mean. . . grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2011
they resemble Obalende girls
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by jibiti: 2:39am On Mar 02, 2011
Dem no ugly
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by shotster50(m): 3:29am On Mar 02, 2011
Choi, All of una dey mean ohhh, See bad mouthing
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2011
ifyalways:

Their lips grin enuff Kpomo grin

Jay z better find his lost seedlings
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by flexystar(f): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
please that should be enough!!! ah ah what is it some of u are not as beautiful as those twins.

abeg free them jor.

monkey no fine but him mama like am. (eno mean sey aby their mamaaaaoo abeg, b/c some of una mouth no get network coverage, i no think sey afit mama them sha).
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Kazashi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
undecidedi actually dont fink so,,,if u call diz gals ugly, where wil place d likes of CLARION CHUKWUKA, ALMIGHTY ANITTA HOGAN,thir re many others but jst to mention a few that i can recall for now,  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by flexystar(f): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2011
Kazashi:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
undecidedi actually dont fink so,,,if u call diz gals ugly, where wil place d likes of CLARION CHUKWUKA, ALMIGHTY ANITTA HOGAN,thir re many others but jst to mention a few that i can recall for now,  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

nai make u dey vex come dey provoke at d same time?
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Dede1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2011
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!!!

The twin sisters are better than you in every phase of human anatomy. Even mentally, you can not clean their shoes.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2011
Dede1:

The twin sisters are better than you in every phase of human anatomy. Even mentally, you can clean their shoes.

Lol. cheesy tongue
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2011
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!!!

They are not ugly.

Please stillwarra don't make these gurls feel pretty. They are indeed and infact ugly. See their lips? undecided I think their lips are by far bigger than their heads and their voice? no difference between theirs and the conductors/agberos that scream "ikorodu ooo- oshodi oke-mile2" on the streets of lagos.Nice body skin? undecided mba the amount of "gallops" on their skin is enough to cover the whole of lagos state. Can they act? lawdy lawdy moi, i guess the producers pay them 5000Naira per film.

These girls need plastic surgery on their lips, it needs trimming.
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by slap1(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2011
I think they got sexy bodies . . .
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
babaearly:

Jay z better find his lost seedlings
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ahahahahahahahahhahaha ewooooooooooooooooo
Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
I must be seeing those girls differently, because I don't find them ugly at all.

1 Like

Re: Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? by pestherel(f): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
I wish this girls are not judged based on their looks but skills, If Whoopi was a Nigerian i wonder if she will be a STAR. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits / Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.