Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Raising The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Raising The Dead (2255 Views)

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea / Miracles In Nigeria - Raising The Dead(tb Joshua) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising The Dead by chyke27(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2013
Hi everyone, want to thank those that helped me interprete my dreams. Your insight was and still is most helpful. Presently, I'm sharing what I hope would be the last set of dreams I'd share on media.

In a dream, I was in the house and someone knocked on the door, I opened it and right at the door was a man carrying a coffin. He dropped it in front of my door and started hurrying downstairs. I was petrified and asked him why he should drop something like that by my door, he responded by saying he was in a hurry and that there were many others to bring. I went over the coffin since it was blocking the stairway and went after the man but before I could reach him, he was gone.

I went back upstairs and stared into the coffin and there was an unknown man, dead and shriveled. Trepidated, I commanded he to rise up in the name of Jesus. He jumped up and apparently disoriented, started running downstairs, I followed him and caught up with him. I then noticed that the shriveld person in the casket was now looking lusty and healthy. I asked him what he was doing in a casket and he replied this and that.

I went back upstairs, dragged the coffin down, poured some kerosene and burnt it.

Another night, similar dream. I saw myself in the family house of a friend in the east. I once dated this friend's sister, fact I got to know him through his sister when we were dating years ago. This friend and his dad are both doctors and in this dream, it was as if their house is a morgue or what we usually call mortuary.

In reality, there is no hill in their house but in the dream, there was one. On this hill, there were many dead people laid there. I found myself climbing the hill and faced these dead. I asked them all to rise up in the name of Jesus and every one of them did. I started going downhill to enter the house and behind me, these people started singing praises to God.

End of dream.

Epilogue:
Ever since, whenever I hear someone died, I feel that person can come back with prayer. What do all this mean?
Re: Raising The Dead by Yooguyz: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2013
First of all you ought to know that dreams and interpretations are given by the holy ghost. Whenever you have a dream ask the holy ghost for interpretation.
While going through the religious section i felt impressed towards your thread and thus the interpretation is:
the two dreams had the same meaning
someone close to you will die--that was why the dead body was dropped on your door step. The person dropped it there because the deceased related to you
the power to prevent the death from happening is in your mouth (prayer), that explains the feeling you were having after the dream!
Bro you need to pray against death!
Does the interpretation confirm anything in your spirit?
Re: Raising The Dead by chyke27(m): 5:39am On Jan 15, 2013
No one close to me shall die. And it doesn't confirm anything...
Re: Raising The Dead by Yooguyz: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
chyke27: No one close to me shall die. And it doesn't confirm anything...
then just ignore it
Re: Raising The Dead by madumelu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bro I don't know you and don't even care to. See take it or leave it. This is a prophetic word for you. Go and surrender to God, for you have an apostolic calling. Go back and surrender now. It seems now that nothing is working all well for you. All you do seem to turn out into vanity. Go and surrender, Sir and there is your greatness.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Myth About Satguru Maharaj Ji / South African Pastor Makes Church Members Eat Grass (photos) / Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.