Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (809192 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2013
IT'S 18 OF JULY 2013, HOPE WE DIDN"T RECALL AN CASUALITY ON THE TENSION SOCK 17TH-07-2013, IF YES PRAISE THE LORD!!,!!,!,,,!,,!,!,!,,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2013
Make all of una go slip...stop punishin urselves,check back again by 6am...#jst guessin#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Hausa: Let me just quickly comment on a few.

No. 1., it will be one of d biggest jokes i've eva seen if u say d@ u.i's admission process is transparent. How is it transparent? Oh commo!!! U.i is just trying to adopt a style diff from d@ of other unis & its frustrating students big time (its sad u havnt realised d@). And pls if d admission process of a uni is transparent., it has nothing to do with amount of registration, cheapness, excetra. Lest ur well constructed counter-argument will become invalid.
About skuls publishing names, almost all unis do d@. Just recently, babcock published theirs in d punch, so w@ re u saying?
>
No. 3., so many unis re also affiliates to others & mind u its not only u.i.
If unilorin was an affiliate to u.i as just advertised, y does she try everytime to bite d fingers d@ fed her by always leapfrogging u.i as no.1 in d country?
>
4. College of medicine? Oh common, d@s very shallow of u. I aint gonna comment on d@ cos i dont knw hw d@ of odas look like.
Ever heard of bencarson's college of medicine - babcock? Oh, anyway we were talking bout federal isnt it?
8. U shud be more objective sometyms when making analysis.
Ur road network? Better dan d@ of ife? All d roads re tarred compared to d@ of oda skuls?
What on earth are u basing dis on? Obviously u've neva been to ife...smh. Even in unn, all roads re tarred, not to mention polytechnics, and talk more of ife.
Let me stop here. Dont wanna make u guys get sick of overscrolling
story!story!!***talking about inviting u are talking neatness'''watz our business with that for now
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2013

No. 1., it will be one of d biggest jokes i've eva seen if u say d@ u.i's admission process is transparent. How is it transparent? Oh commo!!! U.i is just trying to adopt a style diff from d@ of other unis & its frustrating students big time (its sad u havnt realised d@). And pls if d admission process of a uni is transparent., it has nothing to do with amount of registration, cheapness, excetra. Lest ur well constructed counter-argument will become invalid.
About skuls publishing names, almost all unis do d@. Just recently, babcock published theirs in d punch, so w@ re u saying?
>
If unilorin was an affiliate to u.i as just advertised, y does she try everytime to bite d fingers d@ fed her by always leapfrogging u.i as no.1 in d country?
>
4. College of medicine? Oh common, d@s very shallow of u. I aint gonna comment on d@ cos i dont knw hw d@ of odas look like.
Ever heard of bencarson's college of medicine - babcock? Oh, anyway we were talking bout federal isnt it?
Ur road network? Better dan d@ of ife? All d roads re tarred compared to d@ of oda skuls?
What on earth are u basing dis on? Obviously u've neva been to ife...smh. Even in unn, all roads re tarred, not to mention polytechnics, and talk more of ife.
Babcock university wey no fyn reach uniabuja permanent site....abeg stop mentionin babcock...Go to sango ota(convenant uni) or abuad,and c dat babcock is a learEner.....I repeat it again,UNIABUJA perm syt is beta dan babcock uni..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2013
Leystra:
Yes...
d@s gud. I pray u get
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Taylor184: Babcock university wey no fyn reach uniabuja permanent site....abeg stop mentionin babcock...Go to sango ota(convenant uni) or abuad,and c dat babcock is a learEner.....I repeat it again,UNIABUJA perm syt is beta dan babcock uni..
am thinking ders a slight problem somewhere. Or do u hav problems with reading between d lines? I said babcock's college of medicine not d entire skul.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2013
morgan**g:

story!story!!***talking about inviting u are talking neatness'''watz our business with that for now
are ur eyes really wide open or u're sleep typing as usual?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Hausa: am thinking ders a slight problem somewhere. Or do u hav problems with reading between d lines? I said babcock's sku/collegel of medicine not d entire skul.
beta,thot twas d whole of babcock....#goes bck to bed#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2013

>
>
Do I need to define transparency for you?
Well I didnt argue U.I's transparency on the premisses of cheap registration and by my definition of transparency, I mean U.I's admission is publicised for public scrutiny. U.I is a school that has a name to protect. That's why there is little or no controversy about U.I's admission unlike O.A.U and others where the school invites triple the amount of students they are able to admit,for their post jamb(Except for this year that O.A.U invited fewer candidates.
There is no discrimination in the admission system,once you get the right score, whether you are HAUSA, IBO or YORUBA, you are in. In U.I,you know the reason(s) why you are not admitted. There is no manipulations or whatsover which are rife in UNILAG and even O.A.U.. These religiously contribute to U.I's transparency that other schools lack! Unless,you are not that good in English you wont grasp my concept of transparency and point of correction, not all Unis publish the post utme score. Unibadan the first and the best does that on the school website. Now tell me, does O.A.U do that?

Btw,your number 3.. That she(UNILORIN) doesn't admit the supremacy of U.I doesn't repeal the fact that U.I is the best. Ofcourse,no one will openly admit that someone is better than him!
I am insulted if you think U.I's college of medicine is second to any in Nigeria! Is it the size or the equipments? Ooops:-/.. U.I's college of medicine spearheaded medical researches right from 1940s till 1970 when the funding from FG decline. Even at that time,U.I's medicine still towered highest till now when funding have sufficiently increased.
Finally, I've been to O.AU before so I know what I'm saying! I will urge you to come here to see things for yourself. U.I road network is better than O.A.U's.
If I were to be subjective in my analysis, why would I agree that O.A.U is better than U.I infrastructure wise?
Bro,abeg come to U.I before making shallow comments here.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2013
i swear UI na FK skool sha ** xee as dem dey toy wif awa emotions** Smh for dem oh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2013
ui dn chop witch walahi, cnt belive dis or na ASUU strike Still finding it difficult to believe abi e get anoda u guys wuld check ni... *confuse* well sha na one day d tn dey stat ui is no more reliable oo even as i dey c am we 2nd choice naw on a long thing seriously telng u..*mai go bk to bed jhor*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 3:28am On Jul 18, 2013
I be dey think say na only unilag no dey reliable.UI sef don join d league.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by folagbade23(m): 3:45am On Jul 18, 2013
nawa for UI ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 18, 2013
OMG!!!!....i've neva commented on any of ur foolish arguements buh i'l do dat now!

>
>
everything u just wrote is poo....pure poo.....do u fink b4 u write at all?
No 1:-U.I admission is transparent as far as i knw ....when we do our postutme,they wl paste d result...Babcock doesnt paste result,they only paste admission list and no one knws how they came about it...If u choose pharmacy in u.i,and u knw dat d quota is 80,Immediately they release result,just go and count,if u r among d top 80,u wl surely b admitted..Tell me which skl does dat!

As 4 d affiliate stuff,4rm ur comment,u v nufn to say again cos everything u wrote is nonsense!

As 4 d college of medicine,...!!!LMAO....cnt believe u just compared COMUI WIF BABCOCK!!...do u knw babcock is nt yet accredited by MDCN??
In Nigeria,only 1 private skl is accredited,..Igbinedion
anyways,i just hope u knw d meaning off MDCN cos u r daft!!!
U.I has bn verified by different international organisations as d best medical college in tropical africa..d WACS,WACP(dats if u knw their meanings) hv all selected U.I as d best...nt only 4 d equipments,buh because of d academic process,the method of learning etc.......
Y do u fink skls like KCL,UCL n co beg U.I medicine lecturers to come to them.....Ask any doctor in ur house(dats if u hv one) which hospital is d best in Nigeria,they wl tell u its UCH...followed by LUTH...Babcock isnt even among d top 50.....they just hv nice buildings!!
UCH is d only teaching hospital dat was built 4 d purpose by d british,on a british style wif full equipments cos it was an affiliate of University of Lonndon as at dat tym!!
More than 45% of d CMDs in naija graduuated from U.I...
Come to dentistry,do u knw y it was given d title-'Pan African Faculty of Dentistry?'...sure u dnt...
Its d centre of excellence 4 dentistry in Africa....D best Dental Faculty in Africa and ammong d first 10 in d world!!.....d Dental Faculty with d highest number of Profs in Naija.....
In their Physiotherapy,d same thing......D very best in Naija....

Ben carson college.....my ass!!!
A skl dat only has medicine n nursing,...u dnt even knw anything abt Medical College .....

Better b doin ur homework b4 u post here,...Dnt let me pass U.I agggression on u!

You can check here http://mdcnigeria.org/MedSchools.htm to knw d accredited medical skls in Nigeria,Bacbock is no where to b found!
One thing i want u to knw is its nt d building dat qualifies a medical college,its d intellectuals,d method of learning,d method of clinical rotations and d equipments(in equipments,u.i is second to none in naija).....
LASU,LAUTECH,OOU teaching hospitals are better than ur so called babcock!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Atesunate15(m): 4:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Gd mornin, oga o o o. Shey dem sleep forget ni, anyway hopefully before noon
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sela14: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Cn sm1 go 2 oda faculty 2chuz a courz as a falback courz such as, sociociology. Edumanagement? Plz reply ASAP.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 5:06am On Jul 18, 2013
shakur07: i swear UI na FK skool sha ** xee as dem dey toy wif awa emotions** Smh for dem oh
someone talked bout her being inconsistent. It now seems to be manifesting.
She says one thing & does d other
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 5:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
OMG!!!!....i've neva commented on any of ur foolish arguements buh i'l do dat now!everything u just wrote is poo....pure poo.....do u fink b4 u write at all?
No 1:-U.I admission is transparent as far as i knw ....when we do our postutme,they wl paste d result...Babcock doesnt paste result,they only paste admission list and no one knws how they came about it...If u choose pharmacy in u.i,and u knw dat d quota is 80,Immediately they release result,just go and count,if u r among d top 80,u wl surely b admitted..Tell me which skl does dat!

As 4 d affiliate stuff,4rm ur comment,u v nufn to say again cos everything u wrote is nonsense!

As 4 d college of medicine,...!!!LMAO....cnt believe u just compared COMUI WIF BABCOCK!!...do u knw babcock is nt yet accredited by MDCN??
In Nigeria,only 1 private skl is accredited,..Igbinedion
anyways,i just hope u knw d meaning off MDCN cos u r daft!!!
U.I has bn verified by different international organisations as d best medical college in tropical africa..d WACS,WACP(dats if u knw their meanings) hv all selected U.I as d best...nt only 4 d equipments,buh because of d academic process,the method of learning etc.......
Y do u fink skls like KCL,UCL n co beg U.I medicine lecturers to come to them.....Ask any doctor in ur house(dats if u hv one) which hospital is d best in Nigeria,they wl tell u its UCH...followed by LUTH...Babcock isnt even among d top 50.....they just hv nice buildings!!
UCH is d only teaching hospital dat was built 4 d purpose by d british,on a british style wif full equipments cos it was an affiliate of University of Lonndon as at dat tym!!
More than 45% of d CMDs in naija graduuated from U.I...
Come to dentistry,do u knw y it was given d title-'Pan African Faculty of Dentistry?'...sure u dnt...
Its d centre of excellence 4 dentistry in Africa....D best Dental Faculty in Africa and ammong d first 10 in d world!!.....d Dental Faculty with d highest number of Profs in Naija.....
In their Physiotherapy,d same thing......D very best in Naija....

Ben carson college.....my ass!!!
A skl dat only has medicine n nursing,...u dnt even knw anything abt Medical College .....

Better b doin ur homework b4 u post here,...Dnt let me pass U.I agggression on u!

You can check here http://mdcnigeria.org/MedSchools.htm to knw d accredited medical skls in Nigeria,Bacbock is no where to b found!
One thing i want u to knw is its nt d building dat qualifies a medical college,its d intellectuals,d method of learning,d method of clinical rotations and d equipments(in equipments,u.i is second to none in naija).....
LASU,LAUTECH,OOU teaching hospitals are better than ur so called babcock!
I stopped reading when d use of foul language came up more than once.
Not for me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Hahaha....lwkmd
Hausa: I stopped reading when d use of foul language came up more than once.
Not for me
u don read dis one sha!!!
And i'm stl on it,neva argue foolishly!!....when u dnt knw things,u keep shut!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Hahaha....lwkmd
Hausa: I stopped reading when d use of foul language came up more than once.
Not for me
And i'm stl on it,neva argue foolishly!!....when u dnt knw things,u keep shut!!!
And its 4 u....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emmyeuler1: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hahaha....lwkmd
da t guy no get work ooo..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2013
AmiableJay:
Do I need to define transparency for you?
Well I didnt argue U.I's transparency on the premisses of cheap registration and by my definition of transparency, I mean U.I's admission is publicised for public scrutiny. U.I is a school that has a name to protect. That's why there is little or no controversy about U.I's admission unlike O.A.U and others where the school invites triple the amount of students they are able to admit,for their post jamb(Except for this year that O.A.U invited fewer candidates.
There is no discrimination in the admission system,once you get the right score, whether you are HAUSA, IBO or YORUBA, you are in. In U.I,you know the reason(s) why you are not admitted. There is no manipulations or whatsover which are rife in UNILAG and even O.A.U.. These religiously contribute to U.I's transparency that other schools lack! Unless,you are not that good in English you wont grasp my concept of transparency and point of correction, not all Unis publish the post utme score. Unibadan the first and the best does that on the school website. Now tell me, does O.A.U do that?

Btw,your number 3.. That she(UNILORIN) doesn't admit the supremacy of U.I doesn't repeal the fact that U.I is the best. Ofcourse,no one will openly admit that someone is better than him!
I am insulted if you think U.I's college of medicine is second to any in Nigeria! Is it the size or the equipments? Ooops:-/.. U.I's college of medicine spearheaded medical researches right from 1940s till 1970 when the funding from FG decline. Even at that time,U.I's medicine still towered highest till now when funding have sufficiently increased.
Finally, I've been to O.AU before so I know what I'm saying! I will urge you to come here to see things for yourself. U.I road network is better than O.A.U's.
If I were to be subjective in my analysis, why would I agree that O.A.U is better than U.I infrastructure wise?
Bro,abeg come to U.I before making shallow comments here.
not all Unis publish the post utme score... If u had a low score in ur postume, wud u be happy if someone else saw it? Results shud be made available first, to the eye of the person that wrote it.
U talked bout manipulations being rife in oau & unilag?
Just to remind those reading that we're only analyzing not arguing...
Hmmmm, but question is why is u.i changing its method of admitting students in recent times? (no more interactive session...cos they've probably found out d damage it was doing).
Or did u forget d former process? Am also not oblivious of it. Whereby even if u get 300 in jamb, u cant be guaranteed d@ u'll be invited 4 screening cos dey hav an o'level screening to do?
Do u realise hw many nigerian students it frustrated? (not to mention how many nigerians lambasted that process in d media.)
Why is u.i from d onset so interested first in how outstanding candidates o'level result is? Have they forgotten that d main purpose why d postume was created was b'cos pple questioned Jamb's credibility? Or do u want to also shy away from d fact d@ waec or any ssce exam is no longer credible?
>
lastly, is d college of medicine of a skul same as their teaching hospital? Just asking
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emmyeuler1: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Hausa: someone talked bout her being inconsistent. It now seems to be manifesting.
She says one thing & does d other
me no sure say u get work ooo....u go leave ur thread kom dey argue with guyz here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hahaha....lwkmd
dont make me sound immature but if u quote my message with foul language again, am afraid i'll ignore it dont make me.
>
i dont care if ur analysis (not counter argument) is right in d end, dont try to show d world or ur skul d@ d influence of foreign movies is taking its toll on u.
I DONT CARE BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT.
I just hope we undastand each other
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Hausa(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2013
emmyeuler1: me no sure say u get work ooo....u go leave ur thread kom dey argue with guyz here
if u had work to do, will u be here posting? Plus its no argument, just analysis.
So w@s d point using foul language when making analysis...if d comments irritates u, must u counter it with foul language to show d class d@ u can snap so badly?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Yes...
Hausa: not all Unis publish the post utme score... If u had a low score in ur postume, wud u be happy if someone else saw it? Results shud be made available first, to the eye of the person that wrote it.
U talked bout manipulations being rife in oau & unilag?
Just to remind those reading that we're only analyzing not arguing...
Hmmmm, but question is why is u.i changing its method of admitting students in recent times? (no more interactive session...cos they've probably found out d damage it was doing).
Or did u forget d former process? Am also not oblivious of it. Whereby even if u get 300 in jamb, u cant be guaranteed d@ u'll be invited 4 screening cos dey hav an o'level screening to do?
Do u realise hw many nigerian students it frustrated? (not to mention how many nigerians lambasted that process in d media.)
Why is u.i from d onset so interested first in how outstanding candidates o'level result is? Have they forgotten that d main purpose why d postume was created was b'cos pple questioned Jamb's credibility? Or do u want to also shy away from d fact d@ waec or any ssce exam is no longer credible?
>
lastly, is d college of medicine of a skul same as their teaching hospital? Just asking
d hospital is d clinical part and its a property of the college of medicine!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2013
hahahah * stop arguing wif ds guy jhooor ** we all have better fins to do
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hahaha....lwkmd
And its 4 u....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Wishing ma one and only DR hesjay here success IN his Unilorin PUME today ** goan destroy d ',so called better by far ** before coming back for D **FIRST and d best**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by iamliljozy(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2013
;DAm up in the early hours of thr ♍ό̲̣̣̣̥Ԅи̣̣̣̥ΐи̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ waiting for list,UI nawa oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 6:08am On Jul 18, 2013
its like d guy sef no sabi anitin bout medical skools ** i fink d best tin for u to do is to analyse everytin in details to me maybe thru PM sha ** so dat he wont go about showing his ignorance
Dr.'Hesjay:
Yes...d hospital is d clinical part and its a property of the college of medicine!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2013
oya goan sleep back jhhooor ** UI list wont come out ds mawnin oh
iamliljozy: ;DAm up in the early hours of thr ♍ό̲̣̣̣̥Ԅи̣̣̣̥ΐи̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ waiting for list,UI nawa oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Better use ur pastor head pray 4 me
shakur07: Wishing ma one and only DR hesjay here success IN his Unilorin PUME today ** goan destroy d ',so called better by far ** before coming back for D **FIRST and d best**
make i no fail cos me no read at all,na u.i shortlisting i dey wait 4...n book no enta!

Thanx man

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.