Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808156 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Itzpretzy(f): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
My sunday is always spirit-filled cos i have an angel that makes it so...You are the angel...Just having u in mind is enough for a sunday to be spirit-filled
embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by baebyfaze91(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Very wrong sir/ma
last yr,the first list came out on July 27...2nd list came out first wk in october....
3rd list(i'm nt too sure,but i know it was afta the first clearance)....
Last yr,first list came out d day the cutoffs were published!
seconded!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Very wrong sir/ma
last yr,the first list came out on July 27...2nd list came out first wk in october....
3rd list(i'm nt too sure,but i know it was afta the first clearance)....
Last yr,first list came out d day the cutoffs were published!
i'm very sure of what i'm saying because I did my clearance in October * and my name came out September! First and 2nd list did clearance together, 3rd list did in November!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Itz_pretzy: embarassedembarassedembarassed
kiss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Ok naw...isalrice
Dr.'Hesjay:
There are basically 2 lists in u.i...The 3rd one last yr was as a result of mistakes while compiling d 1st n 2nd list...For example,a grl is dentistry had 72 and she wasnt on 1st n 2nd list(cutoff was 64).......
The 1st list is for those who met the cutoff for their departments,the 2nd is for people who will be given fallback courses.....
but dis one wey some persons don chose same course as their main course as fallback one and two...wahala dey be dat o...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Sorrym,but u aint sure at all....
Tho u did clearance in october....1st list came out july 27...2nd came out first wk in october
kim k's girl:
i'm very sure of what i'm saying because I did my clearance in October * and my name came out September! First and 2nd list did clearance together, 3rd list did in November!

boss lilly,akby,zezeny...come o..
She said first list was 2wks afta cutoff
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2013
easyson: i know 1st list will be called merit...what would we call 2nd and 3rd list o...demerit list and let my people go list...abi wat's d difference in da criteria for all dis list o...more light pls
last year a lot of people met the cut off and even people who scored below 50 gained admission last year, admission last year didn't come with too much of stress. Your 2nd choice course was given once u didn't meet ur first choice course.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2013
easyson: lobatan
e don finish
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2013
easyson: o ti binu oooo...bros abeg chop ebure...
hw u xpect me 2 de 30 thread
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2013
hakings: oga mikebis, make una no vex sir. na una say make we come put mouth for the tori nw. i promise you na spectator i dey til youl lift the ban and ask me to post.. hope you 're pleased with this approach?
*igberaga de*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2013
kim k's girl:
no until cut off comes out, after one to two weeks after cut off comes out then 1st list will come out, there were three lists last year's first list came out august, second came outt September ending, third came out November
sista,tinz has change dis yr,all d admssn list wll nt exceed dis oct,xo as ma oga at d top don talk,dem say d admssn list wll b rls dis monday
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2013
All dis postulations, formulations, deductions, speculations, assumptions would soon be over and settled wen dis UI of ibadan releases their admission list...and i know da day wen it would be released is drawing nearer in fact, it is now nearer than it was yesterday...hoping for da best, prepare for da worst is wat ve learnt to do and i advise people to do...all will be well
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by baebyfaze91(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Sorrym,but u aint sure at all....
Tho u did clearance in october....1st list came out july 27...2nd came out first wk in october

boss lilly,akby,zezeny...come o..
She said first list was 2wks afta cutoff
1st list- 27th july
2nd list- 1st oct
3rd list- 8th nov
nd moreova sir/ma kim ct off is always out d day 1st list is released
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Na u na...after u na u...let me not continue o da title...
Mikebis: hw u xpect me 2 de 30 thread
mouthed mouthedness
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by hakings(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Mesopotamia: Lest i forget,i had a very terrible dream.I saw myself in my sitting room watching tv,AIT to be specific.They were showing sumtin like a news/documentary and it involves the wanton killings in the north.I saw two men dressed in hausa clothing,white jalamia with cap.They were talking,probably preaching or championing a course with a megaphone[i couldn't here what they were saying].The enviroment looked hostile,probably what these two men were saying aint going down well with the people around.Suddenly,three men came out of the crowd and pounced on them with knifes,inserting and removing it from their stomach till their white cloth turned red and died.And i woke.
i think you did experience deja vu and no dream brother. probably as a result of the uprising bedevilling the northern region and its inhabitants. just guessing anyway.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2013
Warning....don't let dis trend pass 5pages before i come back from church o...else i would personally deal with anybody...and i mean anybody who writes beyond de 5th page from now...thanks...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2013
easyson: Na u na...after u na u...let me not continue o da title... mouthed mouthedness
m ba ye mi je jo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2013
hakings: i think you did experience deja vu and no dream brother. probably as a result of the uprising bedevilling the northern region and its inhabitants. just guessing anyway.
maybe/maybe not.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2013
easyson: Warning....don't let dis trend pass 5pages before i come back from church o...else i would personally deal with anybody...and i mean anybody who writes beyond de 5th page from now...thanks...
SECONDED!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by labodinho: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2013
Hello all,itz been a yl i posted here o.Happy First sunday to you all.We thank the Lord Almighty for the gift of life,ppl die every microsec. buh God still protect us till date.Thanks to Jehovah!.I doff to ma Pharmacoshakurmide,Hesjay(Dental wiz.),Itz_pretty(i'm sure i arranged it in accord*wink*),Messilo(OAU don steal d guy i tink),Mismak(I dobale ma),Miss Attach(Iffa hear say i no dey feel u ehn!),Quivah(BDS Miss),Taylor Baba(i loyal sir),Afobams(MB person),Okorocha(Ma strong man),Kessy(I humble bro),Meso(Unilag Fellow to strong) and all ma oga's @ d top and to the toppest(Jossygr8).I hail u all facultywisely too ooo.Coll. Of Med,Law,Science,Art,Biz n all.May God Almighty guide us and lead us to greater height IJN.Amen.Jeri moyamah!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2013
kim k's girl:
last year a lot of people met the cut off and even people who scored below 50 gained admission last year, admission last year didn't come with too much of stress. Your 2nd choice course was given once u didn't meet ur first choice course.
boss stop making a mere speculation.. So far so gud i'av known UI, UI has neva admit cand. With less Dan average..especially last year dat u r laying emphasis on UI didn't admit cand with 49%(imagine how close 49 nd 50 was)
And moreover last year UI publicly update cand. Post ume score,jamb reg numb,names nd course of choice. Those with 49's were not admitted...I myself, copied nd paste those with 49's reg. Numb to confirm dre admin status in jamb website..guess wat i found... ''NO ADMISSION YET''
SO WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?? PLXX SHED MORE LIGHT ON IT.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Itzpretzy(f): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2013
labodinho: Hello all,itz been a yl i posted here o.Happy First sunday to you all.We thank the Lord Almighty for the gift of life,ppl die every microsec. buh God still protect us till date.Thanks to Jehovah!.I doff to ma Pharmacoshakurmide,Hesjay(Dental wiz.),Itz_pretty(i'm sure i arranged it in accord*wink*),Messilo(OAU don steal d guy i tink),Mismak(I dobale ma),Miss Attach(Iffa hear say i no dey feel u ehn!),Quivah(BDS Miss),Taylor Baba(i loyal sir),Afobams(MB person),Okorocha(Ma strong man),Kessy(I humble bro),Meso(Unilag Fellow to strong) and all ma oga's @ d top and to the toppest(Jossygr8).I hail u all facultywisely too ooo.Coll. Of Med,Law,Science,Art,Biz n all.May God Almighty guide us and lead us to greater height IJN.Amen.Jeri moyamah!
I'm highly honoured sire.....God bless.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2013
baba of life* shakur is hailing back oh
labodinho: Hello all,itz been a yl i posted here o.Happy First sunday to you all.We thank the Lord Almighty for the gift of life,ppl die every microsec. buh God still protect us till date.Thanks to Jehovah!.I doff to ma Pharmacoshakurmide,Hesjay(Dental wiz.),Itz_pretty(i'm sure i arranged it in accord*wink*),Messilo(OAU don steal d guy i tink),Mismak(I dobale ma),Miss Attach(Iffa hear say i no dey feel u ehn!),Quivah(BDS Miss),Taylor Baba(i loyal sir),Afobams(MB person),Okorocha(Ma strong man),Kessy(I humble bro),Meso(Unilag Fellow to strong) and all ma oga's @ d top and to the toppest(Jossygr8).I hail u all facultywisely too ooo.Coll. Of Med,Law,Science,Art,Biz n all.May God Almighty guide us and lead us to greater height IJN.Amen.Jeri moyamah!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2013
WHY IS IT DAT U ALWAYS VIEW THIS POST BUH U DNT POST,EENH..ANWSER ME O,YES U,AM TALKN TO U,ARE U SHY TO QOT,ANY POST HERE,NA WA O
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2013
U've really spoken my Mind...! In fact! Come join me make we fiNiSH dis cOrrect Garri sef.
easyson: All dis postulations, formulations, deductions, speculations, assumptions would soon be over and settled wen dis UI of ibadan releases their admission list...and i know da day wen it would be released is drawing nearer in fact, it is now nearer than it was yesterday...hoping for da best, prepare for da worst is wat ve learnt to do and i advise people to do...all will be well
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Its ova bro!
Dr.'Hesjay:
Exactly what i meant when i said...loook b4 u post
thank God its settled
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Brotherly! Dats nt true! Nd if it is, dats bcus its necessary!
Mikebis: Gudmawnin to u all,nd hw was ya 9t,walai na cleverj nd hakings de waste dis page o,coz dr post to de lng,kilode ganself
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2013
cleverj01: Brotherly! Dats nt true! Nd if it is, dats bcus its necessary!
wat necessry,dis is admssn thread nd nt talk show
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2013
i say a big amen to that sir.Thanks for the acknowledgement.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Mikebis: wat necessry,dis is admssn thread nd nt talk show
I'LL QUOTE THIS POST SOME OTHER TIME.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Shigoopaul(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2013
akanji2013: » LAUTECH WRITER ATTACKS OAU,UI,EKSU AND UNILORIN AS HE CALLS LAUTECH THE BEST IN NIGERIA CommentsFeed
Fube Entertainment
Home| Pages| Archives
LAUTECH WRITER ATTACKS OAU,UI,EKSU AND UNILORIN AS HE CALLS LAUTECH THE BEST IN NIGERIA
June 29, 2013 8:06 pm
LAUTECH has for years now been in the news as an unstable University courtesy of Power Tussle- Ownership Issue, Students protest due to bluffly refusal of unfavourable policies by the school authority; death of fellows courtesy of insecurity and lots more. More-so, the image of LAUTECH is being painted black with issues that generated only from this about to end semester. The death of a student which led to days of peaceful demonstrations (world grossly misinformed); the killing of a lady for ritual, by her boyfriend; the EFCC arrest, detain and sentence of a student to three (3) years imprisonment for internet fraud.
All these gives people bad impressions about the school. Students of other schools see LAUTECH Students as scoundrels; but the fact that they heard of a Lautech Student who killed his girlfriend for ritual doesn’t make all Lautech Students ritualists; that they read and heard in the news of a Ladokite whom EFCC arrested, detained and sentenced to three (3) years imprisonment for internet fraud/cyber-crime, doesn’t make all Ladokites Scammers, Fraudsters and Cyber Criminals.
Drawing conclusions based on small size, rather than looking at statistics that are much more in line with the typical or average situation is unacceptable. It’s worth condemning making a hasty conclusion about our School without considering all of variables. These have blindfolded many eyes from seeing the better side of our school. They had better look beyond this secundum quid and stop the intentional exclusion of evidences to a bias conclusion.
There are Cyber-criminals, Ritualists, Internet Fraudsters in other Universities as seen in LAUTECH. What’s happening in LAUTECH also happens in mostly all Universities in this country, it’s just that the media gives so much attention to issues generating from our school. Therefore, the LAUTECH situation has generated so many controversies and arguments between our Students and others, most especially the Students of University of Ibadan (UI), Obafemi Awolowo University (UI) and University of Ilorin (UNILORIN); all claiming the best is their school.
Their noise am sick and tired of. UI Students claims to be the Best because of the school being the First, OAU Students claims their School is the Greatest while Students of UNILORIN claims they’re Better by Far. Whatever! Truth be told, they’re all living on past glories and now becoming gongs & cymbals adding no harmonioustones to songs.
LAUTECH was founded in 1990; it is only 23 years old, so it is youngand still developing. LAUTECH as an institution cannot be compared to UI, OAU and other first generation Universities based on its age, and infrastructures available. In the above mentioned schools, all the infrastructures more less are in place and what is only needed to be done is to maintain these facilities. LAUTECH is still growing and there are many things to be put in place for it to accomplish it aims and objectives.
LAUTECH is still fighting hard to find its feet I must admit, still with this situation, its products are first to be reckon with in the labour market. Ladokites competes favourably well with graduates from other universities, there are a lot of testimonials to the effect. Despite the trials and upheavals LAUTECH faces, it’s growing strong and stronger, and strengths of its Students waxing stronger. That’s the reason we’re Sound, Agile, Active and SMART.
Sincerely, what sickens me most about the Students of UI & OAU is that of a baseless argument they always engross in; before you could make a point to buttress, ‘do you know how many Professors we’ve produced? Most of all the lecturers of Universities in Nigeria are our products. The Vice-Chancellor of your school is a product of our school’, they says, it has always been that same point. Shut-Up! Your school made them Professors or their commitment, resilient, dedication and hard-work?
Ehn-ehn, where would the lecturers have schooled if not your school which is the first in the country. The fact that my Vice-Chancellor is a product of your school doesn’t make your school far better. You claims to have Beautiful structures, Smart Lecture Halls, and the largest Lecture Theatre in West Africa or evenin Africa while LAUTECH builds Sheds; Yes, of course we build sheds but the products of our sheds competes head-to-head with your products of Smart Lecture Halls and big Lecture Theatres; shouldn’t you guys shut up and bury your heads in shame.
If UI & OAU Students are raising eyebrows, UNILORIN Students should better keep quiet. What is even special about UNILORIN; is itthe ‘Ki-ra-mosa & Bo-wowo’ style of learning they engage in These guys fails to understand that University is a Citadel of Learning not only reading and studying books or making researches but also giving exposure to life. In LAUTECH, you get exposed to what LIFE means…you garner experience and memories you can never let go.
FUTA Students, you also claim your school is the best? Please better go solve the puzzle that brings “Tension” & “Agony” in that Federal University of yours. Truth be told, UI and OAU are living on past glories; University education is not about living on past glories but on the students’ capacity to be good in all areas of life; One way to measure the quality of a school is not by Nigeria University Commission’s ranking but by its products. Being rated 1st by NUC doesn’t make you the best.
You guys had better not get caught up with past glories; stop depending on glories of the past, and start molding yourselves; get a life, make names yourselves and stop the issue of how many pot-bellied professors you produced. Also, graduating from UI or OAU doesn’t make you better than someone that graduates from the ripped-apart University of Ado Ekiti (UNAD now EKSU) or other schools. Your God’s given aptitude and hardwork are more important. Your university will not determine your success; it may only have impact on you. Being a good student depends on your personal ability, brain, talent and how vast you are!
As long as am concerned, LAUTECH remains the best; it’s not all about infrastructures, it’s all about knowledge and how the school can impact life into you. LAUTECH is a young flower just budding and when the fragrances of the older flowers are gone and they arewithered, LAUTECH will be in its full glory. Forget the “FIRST AND THE BEST” Trumpeters, the “GREAT IFE” shouters, and the “BETTER BY FAR” Criers; LAUTECH remains the best University in Nigeria and the World at large, like it or loathe it. No matter how black they may paint us, we’ll always lead while others follow.
Written by
Oluwatomilola Boyinde, TOMI’NIGERIA, PRO, Union of Campus Journalists, Lautech.
@Fube_Ent 261EF6C3
Share this:
Twitter
Facebook
Like this:
LikeLoading...
Posted by andycole
Categories: GISTS
Tags: lautech
« Older Newer »
Leave a Reply
Name (required)
E-Mail (required)
Website
Submit Comment
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Search
Mobile Site | Full Site
Blog at . Theme: WordPress Mobile Edition by Alex King.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2013
kim k's girl:
kim k's girl:
Now i know what you are up to....less than 50?
?...lat yr?

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.