Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? (1270 Views)

Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com / 4g LTE Hotspot(at and t)modem order from jumia.com / Get A Free Ipad Here In Nigeria. Its 100% Legitimate. Drop Your Testimonies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
I did . payment on delivery "of course" and they delivered after 3days,
the only downside is that, their customer service is bad . .
i made about 5 orders and called them to cancel 2 later in the day.
they said they have cancelled it, but when the package came, they still brought all 5 orders . .
asides that, nice coy.
Re: Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by hoodboy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
My sister bought her lumia 710 from jumia, but she did bank payment. The phone was delivered as at when promised
Re: Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by olalekanba(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
A friend did ordered from them and unfortunately he was not around on the day of delivery.

I did paid for the goods ordered and collected them on his behalf.

I think they are fine.
Re: Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by Osyxcel(m): 1:55am On Jan 14, 2013
Jumia.com .....yeah, a frnd of mine ordered, and it was delivered as at when due....cash on delivery
Re: Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
saw their ad on TRACE today!!
Re: Jumia.com.. Any Testimonies? by deeteeneey(f): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hi guys. I want to order goods from Jumai.com, and I wish to pay on delivery. Has anyone ever ordered from Jumai before? I need to know pls.

(1) (Reply)

Best Wholesale Offers On Europe Used Laptops / 7" ANDROID 4.2 TABLET PC:DUAL SIM/GPS/BT/WIFI/TV/FM/DUAL Camera(with FLASH) / Brand New ASUS FONEPAD 7 4sale 47k (performance On Par With Galaxy Note 8.0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.