Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Who Bears The Blame Of Suicide? The Government Or The Individual? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Bears The Blame Of Suicide? The Government Or The Individual? (564 Views)

SUICIDE!! The Idea Is Tempting, Somebody Convince Her Not To / Who Has Failed Our Education; Parents, Students, Government Or Teachers? / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Bears The Blame Of Suicide? The Government Or The Individual? by ubong560(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hmmm, pathetic, very pathetic, annoyingly pathetic. It was 2days ago wen d pple of an area (Not to be disclosed) not too far frm my neighborhod wer thrown in a shocking dellima wen a young man of 34yrs hung himself 2 dead. It was learnt d said man until dead was managing his little provisn biz but culdnt experience progress in d biz due 2 lack of capital 2 boost d biz. D suicide hweva reminded me of d same story of a 29yr old man last 2months. It reminded me of a friend who did same 3yrs ago. It further reminded me of a 19yr old boy who was living wit his grandmum n suicide himself too. I also heard of a 42yr old man who did d same thing. D list continues...

I wont b wrong if i say dat a harsh economy culd be d primary cause of dis as govt do not create an enabling environment 4 youth strive e.g. loan.

I'll also say even ourslves as humans are also a cause. We do nt help our fellow human beings. U discover dat evrywher, d poorest man in a community is a relative 2d riches man in dat same comm.

(1) (Reply)

Save 10,000 Monthly With Union Bank And Give Your Child The Best Of Education / Feb 14 #val Your Birthday? / Mistaken Identity- Police Kill Trader During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.