Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges (747 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Hindu Talisman Spiritual Powers And Protections For You / Looking For Higher Mystical Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
Are u looking for higher spiritual powers to overcome ur marriage issues? When:
-Separation is inevitable except for divine intervention.
-Divorce is imminent?
-Infidelity has eaten deep into the fabrics of the relationship.
-Sex pleasures have become a taboo.
-Veneral diseases has raisen the fears of the unknown
-Ur lover has been snatched away from u by more mystically powerful people
U need divine intervention? call Orilonise Trado-Mystic Home (where neture cure is derived from solid african spiritualism) on +2348068817615 add my pin onn BBM 30F9C641 or visit www.orilonisehome.com
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2013
I am still available
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Aa me on ur bbn 30F9C641
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by M2246: 1:24am On Jan 16, 2013
The word of God says in

Matthew 6:30-33; Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Proverbs 10:22; The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

James 4:7-8; Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Keep ur marriage in peace & not in pieces. So when d chips are down always seek a marriage therapist my pin 30F9C641
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2013
Keep ur marriage or relationship in peace & not in pieces. So when d chips are down always seek a marriage therapist my pin 30F9C641
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
I m very much available
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 12:04am On Feb 16, 2013
That Your marriage problems are over is our pledge, our vow.
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by elmismomi: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2013
Let's marry religon with culture. Its better that way. The bird they say flies with both wings.
Re: Looking For Higher Spiritual Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Challenges by ProfessorCCA: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Your website did not open: www.orilonisehome.com

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Not For Sale / Masturbation Is It A Sin? / The Cure For Spiritual Weariness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.