Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. . . Looses Yet Another Lion. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. . . Looses Yet Another Lion. (639 Views)

Ngozi Iweala Looses Yale University Honorary Doctorate Degree Over These Reasons / Unizik Looses Yet Another Prospective Lawyer / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. . . Looses Yet Another Lion. by Knnawuba(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
There is nothing more disturbing than loosing a young promising soul to death. I just can't come to terms that ALI PIUS CHINEDU is dead! This amiable choirmaster and final year student of philosophy department died in the most gruesomeway imaginable… through a fatal accident.
Though we were more of an acquaintance, I knew him back in our first year days when his younger brother "Anthony" in theater arts was my roommate, and we also interacted severally sincewe stayed on the same series in MBANEFO HALL last session. Pius the devoted fellow who no doubt has taken the choirof the NKRUMAH MASS CENTRE to a whole new level due to his attention to duty. Pius, who was down to earth and never failed to notice when I dropped or added weight. Infact, anybody who knewPius would attest that this26 year old was a fun loving, jovial and an everinteractive fellow. It hurts me so, and I feel saddened deep down inside as I try to reconcilethat this beloved brother of mine is no more… my condolences go out to theALI family who would obviously be going through a tough period presently. May his soul and the soul of the faithful departed rest in perfect peace… AMEN!
[JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK=> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304?ref=hl ]

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. . . Looses Yet Another Lion. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2013
RIP!

(1) (Reply)

JSS Student Gets Credits In WASC / University Courses That Should Be Merged / America’s Brain Drain Dilemma: Immigrant Students Who Leave by : CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.