Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Does The Wrong Choice Of Career Effect One's Future? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does The Wrong Choice Of Career Effect One's Future? (588 Views)

I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank / Top 10 "Go To" Guys Of Career, Jobs/vacancies & Education Sections Of Nairaland / Which Is A Better Choice Of Career- Audit Or Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Wrong Choice Of Career Effect One's Future? by yertyr(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2013
I've heard a lot of ish abt ppl who couldn't make it in life due to their wrong choice of career.does it really if the career doesn't fit?....i thought determination and hardwork was all dat matters...clearly,a lot of ppl has fallen victim mostly due to their undecisive nature.but can they really be blamed?...judging from our poor state of economy and lack of jobs,ppl are forced to move into areas of "target" rather dan "talent"..."only in 9ja,can there be jack of all trades,master of all"concluded mc abbey,a famous nigerian comedian,who is currently mounting his stakes in the fashion world.it's high time,the government understands that's not about creating jobs bu t making sure it's available in all areas of endeavours...money is necessary but it really can't buy happiness...and a lot of it comes from doing what you know how to do best.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Any Media House Recruiting For OAP???? / Job Opportunity: The Business Minds-win-win Scenario Programme (BM-WWSP) / Be Part Of The Pre-launch Of The First World Private Banking In Online Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.