Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) (3297 Views)

Naija Version Of Ninja Turtles / I Have A Dream-naija Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2013
I did this yesterday, that's Ice-Prince, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, myself(Czar..hehehe), Davido and M.I ,, how cool is this photoshoping?,
criticism is allowed

Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Say somtin pple, dnt jst ignore
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by lanetrips: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lovely
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2013
lanetrips: Lovely
Alright....*•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*. «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's◦.•°´¨`» ¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*• A lot!!!!
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2013
Phew!
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by safarigirl(f): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2013
Nice job smiley
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by jay4genius: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
bro, u tried. I wish i could use photoshop
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 29, 2013
just passing.....
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: Nice job smiley
Alright....*•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*. «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's◦.•°´¨`» ¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*• A lot!!!!
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2013
jay4genius: bro, u tried. I wish i could use photoshop
Ɣøµ sure can ϊƒ Ɣøµ practice
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by Adufaye(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2013
Abeg teach me
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
AvenGers naija VersIon..nice one joor
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
piaget+skinner:
AvenGers naija VersIon..nice one joor
tnx man grin
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by druid06(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
All you did was just replace the heads and faces of the original watchmen pictures with that of the Nigerian celebrity. You also did some healing. It's cool by the way.
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
druid06: All you did was just replace the heads and faces of the original watchmen pictures with that of the Nigerian celebrity. You also did some healing. It's cool by the way.
u made it sound so simple, but we both knw its nt
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by koolet: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Guy thumbz up i swear u try.... Nice 1
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by spywareczar(m): 3:01am On Oct 25, 2013
koolet: Guy thumbz up i swear u try.... Nice 1
tanx grin
Re: Check Out Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (pics) by jbanj4(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2013
Hmmm......while the OP put in much effort, there are still a lot of flaws.
1) There is so much going on in the background. Good designs are meant to be simple.
2) There's so much blending going on, making it so unrealistic. The whole point of photo manipulation, is to deceive the viewer into believing that it was not really photoshopped or manipulated, if your design hasn't done this, then its not a very successful one(except in a case where you purposely decide not to make it look real).
3) Ice Prince(on the left end) is going out of the design. In art, you don't let significant objects run-off the paper because of many reasons.
4) There isn't any colour scheme in the design. Every design should have a colour scheme. Here, you used more of blue, green and yellow(which green is a mixture of yellow and blue). Yellow and blue are primary colours, and don't bring very interesting output when used together. Try using other colour schemes, like complementary colour scheme, analogous colour scheme(you should read more about colur scheme later)

-Bad Composition
-Much Highlight

(1) (Reply)

Must See Hilarious Memes And Comments On Nairaland About MMM Crash / Plasea Adice A Cumfuse Brother (+18 Viewer Destitonal Pix Inside) / This Picture Will Confuse You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.